1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Where did you go, Bunny?

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by darkrabbit213, Jul 24, 2005.

1. darkrabbit213

darkrabbit213 New Member

I don't know about anyone else's, but my bunny Pixy has this tendency to literally vanish! I'll look all over for her and then she'll just suddenly, be right next to me! Does this ever happen to anyone else? And the few times I do find her she's burrowed under something and perfectly camoflauged.Like, she'll hide under my sheet and she's be as flat as she can be and not even moving so I won't see her until I go to make the bed. What weird places do your bunnies hide in?

2. Nameless

Nameless New Member

When I had my bunny, he would hide in boxes, behind the couch, he would climb up the stairs without me knowing. He would climbing up stuff that I would not think he would be able to, and in some rooms I would put a divider to stop him from going into the next room but he would jump over that and when I come to look for him I would not see him. Mine loved to hide in dark corners, and would not come out unless the lights were out or if there was some food that he could smell that was near, we had a lot of fun.

3. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

When I had my bunny Scotty he loved to disappear and then when you'd sit on the couch he'd be on the back of the couch right beside your head but you'd never see him before you sat down.

4. darkrabbit213

darkrabbit213 New Member

That's what I was talking about! I wish I knew how they did it! It's so curious, which is one of the things I love about bunnies! :p