1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Where do they sleep at night?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by winnie, May 28, 2006.

1. winnie

winnie New Member

I'm just curious as to where everyones pets sleep at night.

I have 5 dogs, I use to have 2-3 sleep in my bedroom with me but now they all show interest in coming to bed with me and I feel bad leaving anyone behind. I also started letting our 2 cats sleep in the room too, so now my bedroom is full at night, luckily I have a California King. I just always feel gulity about making two stay out of the room.

They all sleep on the bed, some wonder off to the floor during the night, we are one big happy family.

What about you guys?

2. tuttifrutti

tuttifrutti New Member

My babies are outside, so they usually start out in their kennels, and sometimes migrate to lay on the patio or something, depending on how warm/cold it is. When they were inside, they slept in their kennels with the door shut, because we never really felt that they could be trusted with free roam without someone checking on them and such.

3. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

Brie sleeps closed up in the crate and Zoey is usually in the dog bed beside my bed. Sometimes she moves under the bed. They used to sleep with me but they wouldn't stop leaping off of the bed after the cat so I had to boot them out. I still miss them...

4. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

Krissie sleeps in her crate....her own little world were shes safe from....well anything and everything really. I did let her sleep on the bed but when I turned over, the sudden movement traumatized her and she wouldnt come near me for about 2 days :shock:

Its okay...shes getting better.....slowly but surely.
    :lol:

5. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

since Molly is crated all day when no one is home I won't crate her at night. She's good when we are home just horrible when no one is here.
    She used to sleep with me (and usually 3 cats) but lately she's taken to sleeping in her bed - which I like better cause she's a bed hog.

6. Chezza

Chezza New Member

My 2 ragamuffin cats :p sleep in the laundry, they have there litter box in there, as well as there bed, although they like to sleep in the dryer, :roll:
    Im amazed sometimes where I find them.. :shock: :lol:

7. DMikeM

DMikeM New Member

2 on bed when I am alone and one on the couch. When I have company over the boys will sometimes sleep with us but it gets cramped so they will sleep on each side of the bed.

8. Chezza

Chezza New Member

As mine get older I will let them be in the Lounge to sleep, as they are both still young they are into "EVERYTHING" at the moment.. :roll: :D

9. someday

someday New Member

Mine sleep in the bed or on the floor next to the bed. Bear always sleeps on the bed and cuddles and steals all of the covers. Annie will start out on the bed, but only stays until someone touches her...then she's on the floor on her bed. She likes to sleep undisturbed...hehe.

10. honeybears

honeybears New Member

whever they want :mrgreen: :mrgreen: . Wylie sleeeps on the bed, Jake only occasionly sleeps on the bed now. thank god, because he gets too hot, now that he getting older, except a few nights week he jumps on the bed at 4 am pushes me off my pillow and is sound asleep :roll: :roll: and our new cat shasta sometimes sleeps on the bed.

11. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

I forgot to say that I missed the girls sleeping with me but not the cover stealing, bed hogging and also the "stinky little toots" that Zoey lets out. Oh and Zoey kicks in her sleep too. Brie just used to curl into the crook of my leg and not really move. Oh and they like to lick themselves before they go to sleep...that was annoying. But other than that... :lol:

12. Nik

Nik New Member

Floob sleeps on his bed, at the end of ours. Dave goes out to work at 4am most mornings, at which point Floob stands with his nose on the bed waiting for the 'ok' for him to jump up and snuggle next to me.