1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Where do you buy your dog's medications?

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by PooGirl13, Jun 25, 2004.

1. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

First, I checked back through every page just in case there was already a post on this and I didn't find one. My apologies if this is a repeated question :)

There are many discount sites out there and I'm just curious if you've used any and were you happy with them. I believe hubby and I are going to start Molly & Emma on Sentinel and I'm just trying to find the best price :D

We did receive a two month supply from the vet for each of them, but I thought I'd start looking into potential places to buy from now.

Thanks!

2. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I only buy their flea products online. everything else from the vet. www.fleas-go.com/

3. nern

nern New Member

Same here....I pretty much get everything from the vet except flea meds. Although, I recently bought Cosequin online also.

4. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Well, I did buy online once, but no longer will. Factoring in the online price of the product, along with S & H, it was actually more expensive than just getting it from my vet. Needless to say, I buy Mickey & Tigger's Frontline Plus, and Heartgard chewables directly from the vet from now on!

:D

5. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

I buy Bailey's sentinel from the vet also (keep in mind you need to make sure you are using the right "dose" for their age and size).... but I buy his Frontline Plus online. I don't know if you've checked out the Dr Foster and Smith site (http://www.drsfostersmith.com/) but they have the best price around. I've checked out the 1-800 petsmeds and all of those, but this site has best price. I actually think this is where mybabyshih is referring to when she said she bought online.... I always make sure I"m ordering other stuff from them so that the cost of S&H makes it worth it. I think they charge $8 for the majority of orders and you can order a lot in that. You might want to also check them out for collar tags... they have good prices and I've bought a couple of Bailey's from there.

6. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

=; WHOA now...back up the train!

Okay, I thought I was crazy with all that I buy for Mickey & Tigger, but you bought a COUPLE of COLLAR TAGS for Bailey...do you have a different tag for each day of the week or something?!?! :lol:

Just had to give you a hard time about that one! :D

7. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Yep!

8. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

well, one tag for each collar/harness, my dear.... hehe.... I guess i never told you that we have an assortment of those and leashes!?!? :) hehe......

9. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Oh my, well aren't we fancy!!! :mrgreen:

I knew that one, just not your tag fetish...er, I mean obsession (didn't want that to come out wrong :wink: ).

SOMEONE'S SPOILED...I won't mention any names though...*cough* *cough*...Baiely! :lol:

(I really shouldn't be talking though, Mickey and Tigger have built up quite the collection as well...people think I'm nuts b/c of it! :roll: At least I know now that I'm not the only one! :eek:)

10. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See...... Hello Pot... This is Kettle.... You're black!! :)

11. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Thanks everyone! I honestly have no idea how much it is at our vet's office, but I'll ask on Wednesday when we go back for the girls third set of shots.

I just checked out that site, Monster, their prices are lower!! Thanks for passing that along :D

12. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:0023: