1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Where is everybody?

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by GinaH, May 7, 2004.

1. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Where the heck is everyone?
    The board has seemed so dead lately. I usually log on here and spend a good 30 minutes reading all the new post but lately it seems there are no new ones. Hummmm maybe we should invite all the trolls back to tell their great stories! LOL

2. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Gina I've been wondering the same thing.

I have alwyas gone to the all dogs forum aswell, but its really slow here lately.

A sure sign summer is here. Not for me though. It snowed the last 2 days

3. Angie

Angie New Member

Thats what I was thinking today too.
    But some days I have trouble posting on Auspet...like that day when I posted a message and it came up 3 times!
    And then I couldn't get into Auspet all day.
    Maybe its just difficulties?

4. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

I've had some problems lately too. There was a couple of days where it just kept freezing on me. hmmm....wish Iknew more about computers

5. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

I just figured everyone was getting ready for their "Friends Finale" party. :)

6. k9resq

k9resq New Member

I don't know about the rest of the crowd-But I've had the dredded "Sasser worm". It causes your computer to shut down in 60 seconds flat. Microsoft finally came up with a fix, so I'm back. So now I'm gonna go catch up on all the posts!! I've missed this place !

7. Angie

Angie New Member

Sometimes I have problems getting into Auspet. Also, sometimes it doesn't let me post and then it posts my message 3 times.
    I think the program just gets messed up sometimes.
    Its not just your computer.

8. GinaH

GinaH New Member

I work from home so I am on the computer all day everyday and auspet has just become part of my everyday routine so when you guys are away to long I start to miss you :cry:
    I have been having problems lately with the site loading sometimes it does not load at all and I just get some lame error message.

9. Angie

Angie New Member

Same happens with me, Gina.
    I am on here often and I just keep the page minimized at the bottom of my screen at work. lol
    And every so often, I refresh the page just to read everyones messages. I love to read everyones posts.

10. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

I frequent most of the forums so usually that occupies about an hour of my day but not too much to read anymore. :cry:

11. goob

goob New Member

It's the weather, hard to stay inside when there's sunshine outside and an eager dog (or 5) waiting :lol:

12. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

My point exactly Goob. Besides where I live of course. We got snow again the other day.

I was also getting my Friends finale party together. Ahh, the end of another era. :cry:

13. Angie

Angie New Member

I love that show, I can't believe its going off. That really sucks!
    I love Chandler he is so funny lol
    They said that the last 3 episodes are going to play again this month.. good thing because I missed the first 2 of those and I only saw the end of the last one.
    There is a guy from New Orleans that is in the last episode, I thought that was cool.
    Anyway...

14. Meg04

Meg04 New Member

Im glad to hear they are going to play the previous two episodes because I missed them also. It really was a great show. Now almost all the shows that are on are reality shows.

15. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Tv shows

I loved friends to it was a funny show.
    Oh I know those darn reality Tv shows!
    I use to watch the Average Joe until this last one then I got mad over their shallowness and swore never again. But survivor I am totally addicted to!
    Do any of you guys watch it?

16. Angie

Angie New Member

I like the Ellen DeGeneres show... its funny
    It makes me laugh, and thats pretty hard to do. Like most of those show that come on that are comedians.. most are not funny at all to me.
    But Friends had me laughing at everything and Ellen is good too.
    And I like Extreme Makeover.
    And Shianne likes to watch 7th Heaven and Everwood.
    lol
    I have never watched Survivor

17. Jadapit

Jadapit New Member

Friends

Hey Everone!
    I was just reading the messages about you all missing t.v. shows.
    We just had TiVo installed last week and it is soooo awesome!!
    They are well worth the money. The stuff it does is totally amazing!!
    Do any of you guys out there have one? Did you guys like the way they ended Friends?!?

18. spencerpits

spencerpits New Member

Well, when I'm not working, doing whatever with the dogs or family, or on here - I'm watching TV. My usual nightly line-up is Angel, Charmed, several Law and Order episodes, then my son gets to play his video games for a little while, then Futurama, Family Guy, South Park, bed. I guess I'm a creature of habit. :D Never have watched Survivor, and I never really got into Friends - only watched it every now and again. Right now I've been trying to focus more on the dogs since the weather has turned pretty.

19. Angie

Angie New Member

Charmed is one of my favorites

20. Sara

Sara New Member

I LOVE Angel... I'm upset that they're taking it off and that I've missed the entire last season because I've been watching reruns on TNT...LOL...