1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Where is everyone? ? ?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by lil96, Apr 12, 2005.

1. lil96

lil96 New Member

It seems to be alot of new people (always a good thing) but where are the others? It seems I haven't seen Jamaya, Sams, Sara, gina, love da pits (and many more) in a while. Just want to check on everyone.
    And welcome the new guys!

2. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Hi Lil, yep. I was wondering the the same thing, they must actually have lives and work :mrgreen:

3. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

Im guessing Sara might be busy whelping...wasnt one of her dogs due this weekend?
    As for me....I just have way too much free time lately.

4. horse_child

horse_child New Member

agreed, i don't see anyone of those people here anymore...

5. nern

nern New Member

I've been wondering too. I think Sams was trying to get a small business started if I remember correctly.

6. lil96

lil96 New Member

nern you are another one I haven't seen in sometime! Well at least we still have each other! :D

7. cateyes1184

cateyes1184 New Member

:p hey lil, what kind of dog is that in your picture!! the reason i am wondering is bacause my dog look just about identical to him/her. I have had mine for 6 years and im still trying to figure out what he is....I tell people that he's just a Buddy (his name).. :wink:

8. lil96

lil96 New Member

I got him from the pound, so I don't really know, but I am pretty sure he is American Eskimo spitz (dog) and something? he is solid white, except sometimes his ears turn"biscuit color" Lets see some pics of your dog!

9. nern

nern New Member

I'm here everyday...just have'nt posted much since its been slow. :wink:

10. cateyes1184

cateyes1184 New Member

Hey lil, give me your e-mail, i will send some pictures of buddy....whats your dogs name??

11. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Sorry! I was on a business trip last week. Two days before I left, the kids and I all came down with a fever. My husband brought it home from work a few days before that. So my last couple days at home were spent trying to get everything ready for me to leave, while being feverish and having a horrible headache. It turned into an upper respiratory thing as I stepped off the plane in San Francisco. I went through a bunch of boxes of tissues and bought a ton of cold medicine. I ended up having an okay time, but it would have been nice to be well!

You should see the lists I left my son with instructions on how to take care of all the animals. I felt so bad that he was sick and had to do all that. He ended up being out of school all week, but he took care of everyone. What a trooper!

He recently started babysitting as well. He now has a new respect for mothers, and also a better idea of what I do around the house every day. :eek:

12. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

I'm here!!!

LOL... Sorry guys. I've been horribly busy.
    We got a new house and i've been working on it non stop for the past two weeks.

Business went bust. Just can't seem to figure out what I want to do!!!

Anyhow. I've been around. Just not near a computer for a while.
    Phone company is supposed to be coming out to put in a line next week so i can get my computer up and running then.

Sara is doing great. I'll be going up to see her soon and have a vacation while I'm at it.

Askari had 4 beautiful BIG healthy baby girls. One of which is mine!!! I'm excited.

Other than that All is well.

I'll be getting on a lot more now, I just have to drive 15 miles to get to a computer! LOL...

Everyone is doing great. Boots and Garfield the kittens got spayed and neutered last week. Both turned 4 months old and Garfield weighed in at a whopping 11 lbs, and boots at 6. The vet is astonished at how big Garfield is. Everyone just LOVES him and since we don't have Maine Coons around these parts, everyone thinks he's some exotic creature. LOL...

RedDog and Smokey are doing ok. RedDog spends his day making sure Chip (AKA Booboo the calf) is protected from the mysterious and invisable Buggar Monsters.

Smokey is doing a bit better. We've gone a week and a half now with out any out breaks of maddness....and he's in maximum security. I jsut don't have the heart to PTS and the vet wants to wait it out an dsee if he's not healing himself.

The girls go in this week for pregnancy tests so everyone wish me luck that we'll be in foal!!!! Sassy really seems to be pregnant but we just can't tell if SA is or not... but the blood tests will tell next week!

13. lil96

lil96 New Member

WOW that is alot! I hope everything goes well, anyway I am glad you are back!

14. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Oh Sam, poor Smokey, Do they think it was from the kick in the head??

15. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Yeah. the jest of it.

Any agression he showed prior to that was due to Granvels lack of involvement in training. So it was explainable. But after heavy survalence and catching him on camera when no one was home, The most of it is due to brain damage.

We saw alot of his "oddness" on film. A week after the injury he showed heavy signs of his equalibrium being WAY off.... and now he's as sweet as cherry pie, but in an instant and for NO reason whatso ever, he just snaps into a rage, weather he's all by himself or around anything he'll bite and attack. And for that problem we keep him in a Large kennel secured on the perimeters with an electric fence.

I'm aware that my neighbors have small grandchildren and when we're not home, we want to prevent him from getting out at all costs. Its the responcible thing to do.

I haven't had the heart to put him down, and I guess alot of it is that I think of him as my son, and a part of me is hopefull that he'll get better, and Granvelthinks so too... but I dunno..

16. lil96

lil96 New Member

oh sams, you have the hardest time with all your dogs! I really feel for you! I am sure all your babies love you so much!

17. horse_child

horse_child New Member

I'm sorry your busines didn't work out. My fingers are crossed for Sassy and SA! I'm sorry about Smokey, that's a real bummer, I hope he's hard at work healing himself!

18. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Hello again strangers!
    I had my last class today and am officially done my first year of post secondary. :eek:

I hope tobe aroud here a bit more again. I am so lost as to what's been going on around here.

19. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Welcome back, Bullylove!

20. lil96

lil96 New Member

I am glad you are back bullylove, but someone else just joined with almost the same name!! I think they are bullielove.