1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Where's GinaH? I NEED her!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Where's my girl?? I need her help ASAP!!!

2. honeybears

honeybears New Member

I was wondering the same thing, send her an email, she has her address posted

honeybear

3. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Hello Sams and Honeybears thank you for thinking of me. Life has kept me busy and I broke my hand a few weeks ago so typing one handed is rough!
    I see there are lots of new members....That's Great!!
    Sams how can I help you sweetie?

4. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

How did you break your hand?? Ick!!

5. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Hi Jamiya! :D
    My back steps were icy and I didn't realize it until I slipped and fell. I tried to catch mysef and in the process I broke 4 bones in my hand and wrist.

6. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Ewwwww!! I hope it gets better quickly!

7. Samsintentions

OUCH Gina!!

Ok. Theres a lady who found this pit bull female. She's white with a black spot on her face and on her body. From what I can tell she's either had puppies and lost them, or she had them and the people dumped her, or she's still pregnant and ready to have them!
    Anyhow, She's in a retirement center (thats where they found her) and a lady who knew I rescued dogs contacted me. Problem is, I can't take her. I might be able to for a day or so, but she's wanting to "get rid of her ASAP" they aren't allowed to have dogs there.

Anyhow. Rosenberg AC will put her to sleep ASAP. She'll never walk through their doors. They will sedate her outside bring her in and euthanize imediately.

Ms Sommers say's shes the sweetest thing in the world, but scared...

8. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Sams I hate to even say this because you know I have a hard time saying No...But I just can't take her right now I still have Chloe and my newest rescue Mac who is very dog aggressive. So I have my hands completely full. But I will pass her info on to rescues I am affiliated with. I'm so sorry. Best of Luck!

9. Samsintentions

Thank you Gina for your help. We put the poor girl down yesterday.

She had a Severe case of heartworms that was causing an abundance of fluid. To top it off the vet said she's been bred soo manytimes (she was 8-10 yrs old as far as he could tell) that her muscle tissue would no longer support her internal organs. Hince causing the distended belly and making her appear to be heavily pregnant.
    her nipples were sooo big!! Now I see why they thought she was fixing to pop or had been nursing.
    She obviously was bred over and over and over again until she no longer could have puppies..then they dumped her. Poor girl.

I wish there was more we could have done for her. And I'm sure we could have with the high costs of several surgeries, but we had to make the decision to have her PTS. She lived a long and from what we could tell bad life. And putting her through a minimum of 3 surgeries with no greater out look than 50/50%.....

Thank you anyway!!