1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Which fish for my tank?

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by RTBShark(II), Mar 7, 2006.

1. RTBShark(II)

RTBShark(II) New Member

Hey all,

I have a 120 litre tank which houses a plec (max adult size 10cm) a red tailed black shark and two keyhole cichlids. It's all mature and around 6 months old (ammonia and nitrite have peaked) and I am now doing regular water changes to keep on top of nitrate etc. All fish are healthy, the plants are growing well too. Just one problem...there's not enough action!!! All the fish prefer to hang about in the vegetation, so I think it's time that I use up my extra stocking capacity...

So, do any of you have any ideas for some interesting additions to this aquarium? I would preferably like to get some middle-top dwellers who would spice up the aquarium with there antics or their colours or both! I really don't care what you suggest as long as its/they're compatible!!!

Thanks loads...
    :D
    RTBShark

2. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Honestly, I think you're going to be fully stocked once all your fish get bigger. I wouldn't recomend adding anything else.

-Chelle

3. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

like t'chelle said i thing your are going to be full one all of these fish reach adult size