1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Whites dumpy tree frog sick please help

Discussion in 'All other pets' started by angelgirl2003, Apr 19, 2004.

1. angelgirl2003

angelgirl2003 New Member

I don't know if anyone can help with this one, but I thought I would give it a shot. I have had a Whites Dumpy Tree frog for about 3 weeks. He went from a brilliant green to dull with brown splotches all over him. He also sort of did this gagging thing and a slime like substance came from his mouth. Now, it seems as if he has a slimmy coating that is peeling from his body. He hasn't eaten in 3 days....I can't find anything via internet about this and there are no vets in my are that are familiar with Dumpy's. Thanks in advance if you can help.

2. fuzzychubby

fuzzychubby New Member

well i have two toads and i remember when i first saw bummpy (one of them) eating this sort of slimmy thing on him, i freaked out big time. he was a bit slimmy after, but i found out that it was normal for him to do that. the other one, pepper, did it to. im not familiar with these frogs, but im sure the spots are normal. i dont think you need to worry. :y_the_best: