1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

who bought the "chew proof" dog bed?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Jamiya, Aug 25, 2005.

1. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

And how did it work out? Is it really chew proof??

2. elizavixen

elizavixen New Member

I bought two from Duluth Trading. The large one was like $70. Orvis has one for like $180! Yikes. Anyways, it is not quite chewproof but chew resistant. He chewed one up, but b/c it lasted longer (about 6 mos so I didn't try to return it) than any of his other 7 beds, I bought another one and he hasn't chewed it up yet - but the puppy has kept him rather distracted. It is made from tough material, it's real thick. One odd thing is that it is closed with velcro - but the velcro is very strong so Indy hasn't opened it up. Well...that is where the first one started to rip...but the velcro never came open - he just ripped around it. It keeps its fluffiness quite well...I was surprised. It is not the best looking thing but it looks better than stuffing everywhere! Considering what other beds cost, I don't think it is a bad deal.