1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Why buy cat toys when garbage is so much fun? -Pics

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by faeriedust1127, May 21, 2005.

1. faeriedust1127

faeriedust1127 New Member

I tossed Vianne the plastic ring from my yogurt smoothie and she got hours of fun out of it...after a few licks of yogurt that is :mrgreen:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. vene

vene New Member

Cute, cute, cute! Monty and Rene used to love those rings too until they kept batting them under the stove or closet doors. Now they won't have anything to do with them. :roll:

3. Bente

Bente New Member

So cute! :eek: As always :D

4. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

LOL. Really cute pics. :mrgreen:

5. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

LOL. Tennessee loves scrunchies/hair ties. She'll even get on the back of my chair and try to pull them out of my hair.

-Chelle

6. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

I love the second pic the best! Soooo cute!

And t_chelle16, When I'm trying to sleep, Boger will bat and pick at my hair clips. Its funny but annoying LOL

7. faeriedust1127

faeriedust1127 New Member

Vianne literally got hours of fun from this little plastic ring...and she was playing in my room where there isnt much danger of it getting lost where she can't get to it.
    Vianne has an addiction to my hair bands. Not the actual rubber type, but the ones that have the rubber band inside and are tightly wrapped with thread. She can smell them or something. I could have one all the way in the bottom of my big purse and she will nose around in there til she finds it...little stinker. Of course if i don't notice soon enough, she will eventually bite it to death and break the band inside....grrrr!

8. OnixRevolution

OnixRevolution New Member

Ive pretty much given up spending money on little toys for my kitties. I found you can spend 20 bucks on a toy, and you find they have more fun playing with the bag it came in.
    It drives me crazy when I cant find my hair ties, and then turn around and find them in one of my kitten's mouths.

9. Bente

Bente New Member

Kyrre has an addiction for those too! I think i've posted about it before) He is like crazy when it comes to those :mrgreen: One time he was lying in his basket sleeping. And all of a sudden he got up, walked straight over to the kitchen table, jumped up on a chair, grabbed the hair band on the table and jumped down. Like he could smell it while he was sleeping or something :shock: And he ALWAYS puts them in his food dish when he is done playing with them:

[​IMG]

:roll: :mrgreen:

10. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Kitties like the simplest things sometimes. Love the pictures. Pretty kitty. :)

11. luna

luna New Member

:m39: :m39: so cute!

buster would rather drag cloths, my blanket and pillow to the laundry room then play with toys. hes a clean freak. one time he brought my brothers pjs down and yelled at them. it was so cute.

12. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

So cute! Whenever we have to move furniture for some reason we will find a stockpile of milk rings there. Under the stove is also a popular spot (that's the place where they go but never come back)!

I do have to say that Kitters dragged down one of her wand toys from two flights of stairs this morning. So, that was $5 well spent. I'm afraid she's going to spear herself when she carries it around, though. She keeps taking it from the top of her cat condo and jumps to the ground with it!

13. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

LOL. Tennessee hides hers under the rugs then forgets what she did with them and goes around the house searching for some. She's also started playing fetch with them.

-Chelle

14. nern

nern New Member

So cute, they really do seem more interested in junk than their own cat toys.... and how funny about Kyrre leaving the rubberbands in his food dish. :mrgreen: