1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Why call some animals "pets" and others "lunc

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by KittyTales, Jul 6, 2004.

1. KittyTales

KittyTales New Member

I just came home from my friends slumber party.
    I was never on auspet yesterday either!
    I feel so angry that someone loged in as me!
    How can that be possible?
    I know my friends know my password and stuff.
    But could one of them log on as me and write that stupid thing about the animal meat stuff?I am going to be very angry if I find out which one of them wrote that stupid emmbarasing thing!!!

2. tina1

tina1 New Member

Yep, horrible. But unfortunately I do like meat...... sometimes a bit too much I think.......... don't care for veggies really........ but I sure wish I did!

3. bill_lumbergh

bill_lumbergh New Member

......sorry, I hardly understood that.

4. Obelix

Obelix New Member

Sorry to hear about that, but i like my meat, espically a well done new-york strip stake with some A-1 or steak sause. Turning the world vegetarian is a vain effort, it would be compared to turning the world agenst pre-maritial sex, just not gonna happen.

5. tina1

tina1 New Member

Oh Obelix that sounds so good! What time should I arrive?

6. Obelix

Obelix New Member

Heh hows 5?

7. EnFuego

EnFuego New Member

Man, sounds good other than the A-1 sauce. That just ruins the flavor of a good marinade.

8. kc5gvn

kc5gvn New Member

What the heck has cholesterol got to do with being a good lover? Sounds like someone washed their hair too long (brainwashed).

9. Obelix

Obelix New Member

Heh, good point. I have an addiction to A-1, i like my steak really really well done so sometimes that extra flavor is good. Also, I think some of that hair gel went to deep.

(to thoes that saw the previous plce here, it was a mistake)

EDIT: Not to be in-sensative even though it is :lol: it wouldnt be very pratcial to "peacefully put down" every fish every person catchs for game or sport.

10. tina1

tina1 New Member

5 sounds great. But, I'm gonna need a little bit of garlic salt for mine....

11. Obelix

Obelix New Member

LOL I just relisied I put "game or sport" ... i think im the one with the gel problems.

12. Mwm

Mwm New Member

HIPPY SCUM! :) I cant help but eat meat... its to good and for the people who dont eat it dont try and make me not eat it!! HiPpY! :p

13. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

It is a sad thing but there isnt much we can do. becomin a vegiterian wont really help the situation. just because one person or a group wont eat meat the production wont stop. its just one group in a world.

14. Mwm

Mwm New Member

EXACTLY there not ganna slow down the cow killin cuz some people arnt ganna eat meat...

15. Popeye

Popeye New Member

I dont eat pets.. I eat meat. If god didnt want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat anyways? I gotta get back to grilling my cow... :p

16. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

i just had i nice steak dinner then i come on her to read this hmm that steak was great i want some more mmmm

17. Mwm

Mwm New Member

why do hippies come and post that on a FISH forum! And was that person trying to get use to stop eating meat! Im eating a burger right now, MOOOO!!!!! :y_the_best: