1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Why Do Cats Play Poles????

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Chezza, Mar 19, 2006.

1. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Ohhh why do they have to be soooooo expensive???
    Went to have a look at a few yesterday, and EYE,EYE,EYE, in the $200.00 mark and higher, Aussie dollars.. There scratching post is just about had its day now, its shredded lol and I need a new one, but I want to try get one with lots of play toys, hiding spots, and diffrent levels for them to play chasey, they use my stairs at the moment as a run up and down lol...

Its just a rip off on how much pet places charge!!! :roll:
    BTW do any of you guys know Dr Harry, I met him the other day at our new opening of a huge pet store, he was there answering questions and signing for kiddies, it was good, nice sausage sizzle going, and fun and events later that day.

2. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

i totally agree w/ you..its just wood and carpet...why are they soo much..if i had a house instead of an apt..i would just build one

3. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

If you or someone you know is handy, they are pretty easy to make. And you can customize it to what your cats like to scratch on!

4. nern

nern New Member

I get floor to ceiling cat trees for about $35 at Walmart. They last quite awhile and my cats love them. I would like to try and make my own large play house for them someday.

5. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

We made one for our kitties (they absolutely LOVE it)
    [​IMG]

-Chelle

6. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Thats excellent chelle, they look like they are having great fun lol :eek:
    My Hubby is handy, but its the time he needs, mabey I should suggest a little project heh heh.. :D