1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

why does she do this?????

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by kathy5, Dec 13, 2004.

1. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

i think emily is conseaded (sp)

we have a water bed & in the headboard there is a mirror
    well I have these 2 blue throw pillows in the middle of my other bed pillows for looks & she will get up on to the bed get on top of these blue pillows& start needing them whal staring at her self in the mirror any Idears why
    silly cat

2. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

kathy...thats a funny story.... :D

dont have a clue. mikey and max will knead on venes pillow she sent me for the swap. they dont knead on anything else. and its almost like they are in la la land when they do it, expecially mikey. he gets this look on his face as if to say...."there is nothing better, mom...nothing better!!" :roll:

3. vene

vene New Member

:0017: :m39: Rene never used to knead on anything until I made her the faux fur pillow. Emily is too cute! :eek:

4. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

Tilly loves to knead on skeins of yarn when I'm knitting. She has a total look of bliss on her face while shoving the skein of yarn into no-man's land in the sofa

5. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

I'm telling you it is just the funnest thing to watch I hope to get it on tape one day

6. nern

nern New Member

Sounds like a funny sight to see! :mrgreen:

7. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

That is so funny the way they give you the "I'm so commfie" slow eye blinking as they're doing it. Booger only does it on my stuffed rabbit.

8. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

when i have the teddy bears tossed off the bed before it;'s bedtime Lex will come in all calmly, sit on the end of the bed, and with his front end hand it OFF the bed, kneading the teddys lol too funny

not sure why they do it tho heh