1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Wiggly Giggly

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by pyrmom, Aug 14, 2004.

1. pyrmom

pyrmom New Member

Sorry, but I just had to post this. I have had "Wiggly Giggly" toys for the "beasties" before, which they managed to destroy in a few hours flat. I found a Wiggly Giggly treat ball today while picky up hurricane supplies for the crew. This is hard palstic and makes the goofy sound like the other toys.

It has been in constant motion since I brought it home about 2 hours ago! They are having an absolute BALL with this thing and I've been sitting here laughing non-stop. I'm not sure which is funnier, the expression on their faces when the thing makes it's goofy sound or the expression of joy as a treat drops out along the rolling path.

They are a bit expensive (paid 18$ for it), but if it lasts, it'll be well worth it! :y_the_best:

2. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Sounds fun.....where do you get them, and can you tell me a little more about what it does and what it is? Is it battery operated?

3. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

4. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

I"m gonna have to get one of those! I bet the mars litter will just LOVE it!

5. pyrmom

pyrmom New Member

It's the round treat ball, has flat sides on it to make it more work to roll it and causes the giggly thing to go off. gotta run and clean up the yard, looks like charley will be coming for a visit this evening after all

6. pyrmom

pyrmom New Member

Hurray! Looks like Charley is going to miss us (sorry for those it won't miss though).

I've been sitting here, trying to take my mind off the storm and wait for the opening ceremonies, so I did something I've been neglecting for TWO years! I finally update the fantasy (Angels, Unicorns, Fareies, Dragons) website! I'm feeling VERY productive right now!