1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Wish I had my camera...a funny tale

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Cassie, May 11, 2005.

1. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

I have two large gargoyles on either side of my porch steps...Well, I had Booger out on the porch on her leash when I came home from food shopping. She's very skitish about anyone approaching the porch...well, I came around the side of the house and must have taken her by surprise cuz she jumped up and raised her hackles (what's a hackle, btw?). Anyhow...it just looked so funny with the gargoyles on either side and the puffed up cat in the doorway LOL I really wish I had my camera on me for that one!

[​IMG]

And btw, hubby and I are back to house hunting. I can't wait to get out of this fire trap. Wish us luck!

2. Bente

Bente New Member

Lol's! I can picture it :lol: Those gargoyles are super cool btw! If you're not taking them with you when you move, send them to me :mrgreen: And the best of luck house hunting! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you find a nice place :wink:

3. luna

luna New Member

:lol: :lol:

4. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

That is funny. I can picture it, too. Good luck house hunting. I love to look at houses. :)

5. vene

vene New Member

LOl's! Those are scary looking gargoyles! :shock: I like the alligator. :mrgreen:

6. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

Hehehehe! I have a friend who is irrationally afraid of cats. Especially when they arch their backs like a halloween cat. Even when they're stretching!

7. OnixRevolution

OnixRevolution New Member

Hackles is the hair that stands up on the upper back and neck when the cat freaks out.
    Hahaha...I love when cats freak out at nothing, it's so funny. :mrgreen:

8. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

Haha, I bet that would be a site to see! I love the gargoyles!

9. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

cassie...what happened to that pretty house with the black and white tile?? wasnt that you?? i havent kept up on the posts the way i should.... :oops:

10. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Yeah Lynn, that was me. We didn't get that house though. We're still looking.