1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

woof and Co a new desginer pet store selling puppy mill dogs

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by honeybears, May 14, 2004.

1. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Please go to this site and read on page 12 about this new "brainchild" of Ikia and Gap. It is horrible. As for the magazine - I just love it, it is put out by Best friends.org and they also have the largest rescue facility in the US. I urge everyone to give so you then can get this wonderful quarterly magazine that has good info and the plight of every kind of animal in the world.

Now back to this store. They are calling it a new lifestyle store where you can buy purebreds for $850 - $1800 in malls, and they will be chains in malls. We are going backwards with this. :( . I am going to boycott gap because and send a letter to the coompnay

http://www.bestfriends.org/news/magazines/BFMMay04.pdf

honeybear

2. lil96

lil96 New Member

That is just terrible! It makes me so angry to hear those sort of things. I already boycott IKEA, which is very popular here, but I haven'T seen a GAP here. SO I am right behind you.

3. honeybears

honeybears New Member

yes, this just make me sick, I dont have an Ikea around but i do have a gap. What are these people thinking???

honeybear

4. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Honeybear! I love that newsletter. I also read the article right after about the spay/neutur on reserves. Excellent read.

Do you have to subscribe to get this? How often does it come?

5. honeybears

honeybears New Member

bullylove, you have to donate to them, so I give about $40 a year, I think the min is $20 to get the magazine. and it comes out 4 tines a year. Did you read the article on I think on tough love. we just talked about that last week on how wouldnt it great to get abused kids who who abuse animals, but then some people thought it woulnt be a good idea. but this program is working for them and wiht poodles no less.

honeybear

6. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

awesome! I didn't read it but I am going to print the whole thing off at work and take it home with me. I will look for the donation info.

What a great magazine for animal people. Its nice to hear about real animal issues from a magazine instead of just learning more about breeds.