1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

x-posted

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by kyles101, Jun 29, 2004.

1. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

some of you may have noticed that i havent been here for a while. i went into hospital for my cystic fibrosis. i had a port a cath put in [ouch!] and everything is fine now. my cats are acting all fruity around me now. my normally calm ladylike pheobe is running around with things in her mouth. looks like shes trying to imitate pepe. pepes sniffing EVERYTHING out. he too probably doesnt like hospital smell! poor kuma must think im going to go away again. everytime i come home for a few hours to visit her she thinks im staying then realises im gone. ah pets!

2. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Oh, Kyles I'm sorry to hear that. Was this a standard/maintenance issue or something new that popped up? Isn't it strange how they know when something iw rong or off a little? Sarge goes nuts if my oldest son cries. He cannot stand it if "his boy" is upset or hurt. Same for me. If I stub my toe or something and I yelp and moan he can't stand it. He totally ignores my husband if he gets hurt (Well, since he is accident prone it is a minute to minute event!). I hope you are feeling well and my prayers are with you.

3. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

My step sister has CF. SHe had that done a while back. Good luck. And get lots of rest!!!

4. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Kyles: Wondered where you've been. Sorry to hear you were in the hospital. ICK! Ditto, take good care of yourself and get lots of rest! Sounds like all your pet pals are there to lend a paw and give you lots of love and support. Take care! Let us know how you're getting along.

5. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Kyles, hope you are feeling better, :D know your furbabies miss you a lot

honeybear

6. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Kyles, get some rest and hope you feel better soon. Take care and give the furbabies an extra kiss from me!!

7. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Kyles I wondered where you were. I hope you feel better soon!

8. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Hope you feel better now. them kitties will come around.

9. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

just a standard thing sargesmom. i use to have cvcs [large iv placed in collarbone] before having this port put in. this has made life much easier! unfortunately i cant rest anymore, the house is a mess and i have to go food shopping :cry: i think im going to run away back to the hospital lol! hope your step sister is well sams.

10. Jody

Jody New Member

Kyles, get better soon and we hope for a speedy recovery! Take is easy!