1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Yeast Infection

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by diesel, Jul 6, 2004.

1. diesel

diesel New Member

I took Diesel to have his first set of shots Sunday and the VET said his ears were a lilttle red and he might have yeast infection.She said to make sure to clean his ears regualy and to swap them with cotton balls. N E one know of any meds he might need or any sugestions? Here in another PIC
    [​IMG]

2. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

oh hes a handsome one!

3. mamabear_34

mamabear_34 New Member

I cant belive how much he looks like my Buffy, right down to the markings on his tail!!
    [​IMG]

4. honeybears

honeybears New Member

has Diesel been in the water? and what is his food, food allergies can cause yeast nfections in ears. Disel seems too young to be geeting eair infections. Jake has ayeast problem and he is doing muc better since i changed his diet

honeybear

5. Killerbee2

Killerbee2 New Member

He looks really pretty, Try asking the vet! 8)