1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

YES she used her bath and she LOVES IT!

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by drab911, Dec 25, 2004.

1. drab911

drab911 New Member

well I bought my budgie a bathtub with a mirror in the bottom.. for a day she didnt even act like it was there so I made a platform at the top of the cage for it and now she is splashing around.. so if anyone else is having bath probs maybe put it near the top instead of the bottom
    WHOO HOOO

2. mogsmom

mogsmom New Member

I put a bird bath at the bottom and he didn't go in it, i'll try putting it at the top, I bought him a mirror too with a bell and he started screeching at it... so I took it away.. Not sure if he liked it or not but either way I can't put in the cage because it doesn't have any hooks to latch onto the bars...

Then I tried warm water in a spray bottle, i figured he didn't like that either because he wasn't lifting his wings as I was told they would, so they could bathe their whole body...

ps: i have a cockatiel not a budgie.

Glad to hear your budgie is enjoying though!

:y_the_best: