1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

You know it's time to hide the catnip when...

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Cassie, Sep 29, 2004.

1. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

You know it's time to hide the catnip when...

[​IMG]

2. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

that.....is absolutely hysterical. now that picture....should be in commercials and marketed internationally.

that is a one of a kind pic!!!! :eek: :D :y_the_best:

3. Bente

Bente New Member

that picture is just hysterical! :m39:

Oh, so adorable :love_y_t_much:

4. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

I remember years ago my son wanted to buy Missy and our missing kitty Sessy a BIG bag of catnip for Christmas. Took it home and Geoff wrapped it all up and I told him to hide it high up in his closet and keep the door shut.

Later that evening I noticed I hadn't seen missy or sessy in awhile....brainstorm. I went into Geoff's bedroom and there they were covered with catnip, room covered with catnip - and I swear they were pointing at each other "she did it, it was her idea"....never did find out how they got into the closet

5. vene

vene New Member

LOL's Mary! I wish you had a pic to show! :mrgreen:

Thank you Cassie for the hilarious pic. My son woke up screaming and crying- doesn't like me on the computer one bit until he saw this kiten picture and laughed hysterically! :eek: :m5: :qm1:

6. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

Thanks for sharing. That was very funny!

7. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

That was very funny. :0023:

8. Bente

Bente New Member

Hm, Kyrre doesn't react to catnip at all... :0011:

I bought a spray for his scratching board, and some catnip candy, but he just smelled on it for like two seconds and wandered off.

Mary_NH, I would have loved to be a flie on the wall in your son's bedroom that day! :lol:

9. Aussie Ang

Aussie Ang New Member

Awwwwwwwwwww that's one of the sweetest pictures of all time. My Fluffbum loves his catnip toys. Does the funny back legs kicking thing.

10. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Bente, some cats react to it more than others and some cats react so badly that it's unsafe for them. Caution should always be used along with a watchful eye when introducing a kitty for the first time to catnip.

Mary...That is hysterical! Especially the part where you describe "she made me do it!" ROFL

11. PilotKitten

PilotKitten New Member

My cat gets crazy around catnip. I recently bought him a bright pink mouse toy (bright pink seems to be his favorite color :0011: ) and he goes nuts! He starts running around after it like crazy, his eyes dilate real huge and then he starts breathing hard. After about 10 minutes I take it away. I really only give it to him to play with so he gets some exercise...otherwise he'd just lay staring out the window all day long.

12. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

lynn, I wish I knew where it came from. I found it on a site and the poster only said "I like this pic". I laughed long and hard when I saw it and still do every time I look again :D All I could think of when I saw it is how hard Booger crashes anywhere after a catnip buzz. Booger literally goes from 1000 to 0 in under 5 seconds when she crashes LOL

13. PilotKitten

PilotKitten New Member

LOL...I keep getting confused because my name is Cassie (spelled the same way and everything) and since it's somewhat unusual for me to run into another Cassie, I keep thinking that I posted. :wink:

14. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

hee hee pilot kitten...and youre not even old yet!!! just wait!!! if you think youre confused now..... :shock:

15. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

There is another pic that I love just as much as this one. The other pic was posted here by someone about a week ago and I have it set as my wall paper. It cracks me up everytime I see it!

[​IMG]

16. vene

vene New Member

EternalFlame posted it. My son and I crack up at this pic everytime we see it! :eek:

17. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Vene, I sware...that is my all time favorite, cracks me up everytime I see it pic. Even my hubby (mr I-dont-like-cats) cracks up at it! LOL It's just too cute. I love having it as my wallpaper! It gives me a smile every morning :)

18. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

that picture is so adorable...makes you want to just hold the little bugger....

19. nern

nern New Member

LOL..too funny! :lol:

20. vene

vene New Member

Hey girls, save these two pics for when you have kids. My son just woke up screaming until he saw the pics. Now he's laughing hysterically. It's a great tool for calming babies and Cassie's hubby!