1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

You wont believe the stupidity!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by Samsintentions, Dec 2, 2004.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

SO get this. I was talking to a so called "Bad Ass" Pit breeder. He was telling me that his dogs are Gator and Rampardt lines. I've heard of Gator but never Rampardt and I can't seem to find anything on it either. Anyhow. He goes on telling me that Pits are used for hog fighting and his dogs are the "prime" example of a fighting dog. Thier set low to the ground, wide, muscled and have big heads. Then he makes the stuipidest comment I"VE ever heard. He say's and I quote "My dogs fight better and are better dogs because my Pits have more teeth".

can you believe that!!! More teeth!!!!! Oh lordy......whats this world coming too.....

oh and just FYI, his add in the "Thrifty Nickle" read,

Pit Puppies, all colors. Game Bred, L&W Big heads. Call Richea (edit) $500 and up.

2. Sara

Sara New Member

Obviously the guy knows absolutely nothing about nothing if he thinks the number of teeth a dog has results in skill...

And the add...that guy might as well have put a big red bullseye on his forehead... And people who answer it should go with the Bill Engval idea and wear a dang sign that says "I'm stupid"

Ugh...

3. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Yeah he's a definate idiot. I don't think he's seen a gamebred dog in his life. Haha atleast he's good for a laugh.

4. daddyfs

daddyfs New Member

they have more teeth?? sound like he is breedin sharks to me.. but yes, i can believe.. nothin really surprises me anymore