1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

your favorite pet and please vote

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by ilovemaltipoos, Aug 2, 2004.

1. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

hey all ,I am here to thank you all for voting for Sasha ,she is a doll and as June knows I am very fond of her and Rufus .How is Sasha doing June ...I hope still on her vitamins and feeling good ..If you need more ,let me know .
    I cannot vote in the contest but would like all to know that there are several from this board there .Trixie ,Debs Jack and her Kitty Raymond .The submitting is done by sending us info and pictures ,we do not take a submission out until it wins or you take it out ,we only limit it to every other month so there is no sucession of the same pets over and over....Now ,we are voting this month foir 2 months ...Both August and September ,so Don't forget ...Also in September we will have our last 3 months voting ,the reason is we should have already been ahead but got started late and are playing catch up ...so enter your pets as next month all entries will be divided up by pulling the names out of a hat to see who goes in October ,Novemebr and December ...the only fair way to do it and those winners will join our others in October for pet of the year contests ......so we can get our Calendars hopefully before the first of the year 2005 ...Best wishes to all and be cool !

2. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Sasha is doing good for an arthritic dog. Since I started her on the supplments and MSM she rarely has her knee pop out. I'm so happy about that. We had brought both dogs to the park yesterday to listen to the music thing they had going on. Poor rufus's ear are just way to sensitive. But that works out great in the middle of the night. I made my husband bring him home risking the fact we may have to find a parking spot somewhere in the residental area. He came back and actually got into the parking lot. There is no way I could have enjoyed myself with a dog sitting there shivering with fear. I wish the music by the sea went on longer than 4 weeks. I went every week. Hubby missed the 3rd week because he got a bit too tipsy at a friends party the night before. Thank god one of us was thinking. LOL After I get my computer dealt with I will put up a picture or two of rufus with the toys you sent. This is the second hard drive my hubby has tried re-doing. I just need to upload my pictures onto it.
    Thanks again for everything Shirley.

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Oh, I forgot to mention that sasha just sat on my lap like the little queen she is. She is such a good little protector. If any dog approaches me she makes sure they go away. Thats if she is on my lap. She did not mind the music at all. Must be the long fluffy ears. They are like ear muffs.

4. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

=P~ Hi there Malti~

Glad to hear from you!!! Hope all is well with you and your furkids (and other assorted animals you have...LOL)!!! :wink:

All the best! :D