1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

your top 15 bloodlines choices

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by mattbone, Jul 20, 2004.

?

when you got your dog was the bloodline an important factor?

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. mattbone

mattbone New Member

i want to know everybody's top picks as far as bloodlines go. it doesn't have to be 15 ( it can be more or less ) but i want to try and gauge what experienced owners and breeders favor. don't just pick based on name recognition either...i know colby is gonna come up near the top of the list a bunch so choose more on the dogs you prefer...looks , performance, etc. should all weigh in. also i 'd like to know your pets bloodlines. my dogs ( i have 3 .... 1 male and 2 females ) are primarily lar-san, comer , monteego, gaff , and corvino with a little hemphill, gator, watchdog, wilder, and sarona.

2. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

When I got my two PitBulls, bloodline was the furthest from my mind. I had no intention to breed, so both are spayed and neutered. I love the breed no matter what the bloodline. I didn't concern myself with their color or the color of their noses, or their body size or the size of their heads, or any of the irrelevant things that some people have when wanting a PitBull. I love them for just the way they are.

3. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Bloodline was very important, but more lays with the parents themselves. I can't go on bloodline alone because many dogs are just bred because they are a certain line and loose the quality, and many dogs don't represent the line/dog they are bred from. But it is an important factor when choosing the dog. Colby would be close to the furthest thing I'd probably choose, there are some I'd stay totally away from. As far as top bloodlines for myself Redboy (Bingo/Deacon), Jeep, Rascal, Bolio, Homer, and crosses RedBoy/Jocko, RedBoy/Jeep, Jeep/Rascal, Jeep/Homer, Homer/Rufus, true OFRN, OFRN/Eli or OFRN/Homer.

4. mattbone

mattbone New Member

i like your pics true pits...pretty dogs. what are their lines?

5. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

OFRN/Saltydog-Bozo, Redboy/Turtlebuster/Jeep/Rascal, OFRN/Clouse/Eli-Carver

6. Gatorpit

Gatorpit New Member

Cuda is heavy Sorrells, Matrix has some Jeep and Going Light, Bishop is also Jeep, and Going Light, Pongo is Jeep and Eli, Turbo is OFRN, Banjo is (I'm Trying to remember, I saw her parents peds, but am waiting for 7 gen.) Boudreaux, Nebblits, McCoy, and Gr Ch Boogieman for sure. My new pup is a grandson of Boogieman, and has some Boudreaux, Sorrells, and some others I can't think of right now. Waiting on his ped. too. After having seen some of the stuff produced from Boogieman, I'm starting to really like that dog.

7. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Boogieman is an awesome dog/producer. He's still going strong and producing in his old age. Cold Steel has some very nice dogs. Are you ever going to put pedigrees up on your website?

8. Gatorpit

Gatorpit New Member

Yes I am. I'm still waiting on Banjo's, the new pup's will be sent for next week. I also need to find out how to build a 7 gen ped. for my site. I was planning on scanning the ADPA peds. and just posting them as pics. Would that work?

9. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

That could work, sometimes they are just really hard to read because of the text. Not real sure how a 7 gen would work.

10. mattbone

mattbone New Member

just bumpin it back to the top...cmon guys i wanna know what you think

11. nakoma_star

nakoma_star New Member

no it was not important

it was not important to me and i will post my pitbull sheeva's story. i had planned origanally to go with my step dad and get a retriever black lab mix, but when we got to the pound things changed, sheeva the little dog that was only 4 months old skinny and looking sad caught my eye the dog warden was just getting ready to put her to sleep she was in poor conditions, but me being the pitbull lover i am told my step dad that i wanted her and so we took sheeva home she is now a yr and 8 months old and very happy girl i thought at first when i got her that we may have problems beings she was young and sick and we did not know if she was a puppy mill pit or what her history was but everything turned out alright and she is living a happy healthy life!