1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Zeppys Growing up So Quickly

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Chezza, Jul 12, 2007.

1. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Our Zeppelin is doing really really well, he's kennel trained, love his kennel, he goes for wee wees really good, picked up a top poo-per scooper, lol..He's grown so fast, it doesn't take long, goes for his 3rd lot of injections soon..Then that's it for a year, all covered, just done his other lot of worming, beats me why anyone could want to have this gorgeous family dog put to sleep, to get rid of them, there were 3 in his litter all of them have great homes, I urge people to adopt it saves innocent little lives like his, what type of person would even think of it is beyond me.. :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. honeybears

honeybears New Member

he is so darn cute! I love that patch aroudn his eye

3. Chezza

Chezza New Member

He looks like a pirate LOL.. :mrgreen:
    AYE AYE Captain.. :lol: :lol:

4. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Heres some more of him updated, he had his last lot of booster shots today. :eek:
    He loves going in the back of the truck too.. :mrgreen:

[​IMG]

5. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

what a face!!! Love those ears! LOL

6. Chezza

Chezza New Member

They are going thru the floppy stage atm..DOH!! LOL.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

He is very Piggy Looking..His brothers were staff looking..His parents were crossed between Piggy and staffy..

Having Fun!!!! :lol:

I Dont Wanna Play, I'm relaxing.......

[​IMG]

Ohhhhh Ok, Look Out then...

[​IMG]

I'll Wrestle ya....

[​IMG]

Ok I give up...

[​IMG]

I'll get the cat now...

[​IMG]

Right come on....

[​IMG]

Got away...

[​IMG]

:D :D

Time to go to the beach Mum... :mrgreen:

[​IMG]

7. Chezza

Chezza New Member

The adoption agency want to do a scrap book of rescues, to see how they grow and how they are doing, which I think Is fantastic..So I'm going to give them piccs of his growth and how he is thriving..When they saw him, they said to me, "You have no idea how it feels for our rescues to come in and see them like this"..It was a great feeling.. :eek: He has whacked on the weight and grown so tall..You feel so proud..For Them... :D

8. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Chezza, he is so cute, so what is a Piggy? Looks like the Taget dog, glad to see he is getting along with the cat

honeybears