1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Zero odor...do you like it?

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by zarate, Mar 7, 2006.

1. zarate

zarate New Member

I just recieved my zero odor last week. I think it has done the trick. I have a cold, so it's not much help....but I can't smell it. I'm just hoping my cat can't smell it either (cat urine that is)
    What do you others think about it? Do you like it? Did it work for you? I tend to spray this one spot every once in awhile because that's where he went A LOT. I would get down and sniff it, but my baby is due Wed. and I'd never get back up lol.
    Thanks for letting me know your opinions!

2. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

Yes, I like it alot. And I've tried everything. I don't use it to clean with but use it afterwards.

I was wondering how you were doing! :)

3. zarate

zarate New Member

I'm glad to see others like it as well. I was very skeptical at first since nothing I tried would work. before when we walked into the nursery you could smell the cat urine. I took the piece of carpet out (he chose a convenient spot to pee thank goodness!) and scrubbed it as much as I could, then let it completely dry, by then my order had arrived so I used it. Even after I scrubbed so hard on the carpet you could still smell the urine. So I sprayed it and about 5 minutes later I could only smell a wet-like smell, not necessarily urine. So I let that dry (I gave a good mist, enough to moisten it a bit...soak in and get it all) and put it back in place. Now when we go in the nursery all we smell is new carpet and a plastic like smell (from all the new things we've put together, with all the boxes and stuff.) I'll have to spray that in the room to get rid of that, and open a window to get rid of that air-borne smell.
    As for me, I'm fine. I think this pregnancy has made me crazy LOL. I've got a chihuahua that is 15 months old, an 8 y.o cat and a 29 gallon aquarium....so what do I do last night? Get more fish to take care of! I went to get the brats a couple new toys cuz they had one of the balls almost broken open and it's their favorite toy (yes the cat and dog share toys, and the dogs kennel.) and I see this little fish in the wrong aquarium with the wrong species of tank mates...and he was all alone. So I had a 10 gallon set up because I just moved them into the bigger tank so I could get rid of it, well now it belongs to a little tiny dwarf puffer. I'm such a sucker when it comes to critters. Lets hope all the excitement around here gets me going into labor! Today is my due date but I get the feeling it's not happening anytime today. Shucks!
    Take care!

4. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

That's great :y_the_best: ! Here's hoping your new addition shows up soon!