1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Zeus and his tree

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Dec 9, 2007.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

and he's hogging it
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

That's so cute! Isn't it fun to see them enjoy something like that?

3. vene

vene New Member

Zeus looks so comfy. :mrgreen: It's the perfect cat tree to accomodate Zeus' size. Beautiful pictures. :mrgreen:

4. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

LOL. So is that particular spot his favorite? Was it hard to put together? I imagine you or your husband have quite a lot of experience putting these together after so many years of having cats.

5. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

why yes I do LOL took me an entire afternoon to put our porch swing together - hardest part being holding each side upright in order to attach the seat BUT I DID IT :eek:
    and didn't even require an ER
    I did the tree at work (real estate office, things aren't exactly booming right now). I did it in halves so it would fit in my car. Brought it into the house alone and finished installing, moved the old tree into the foster room.
    Then I went to a Supervisor of the Checklist meeting - I am woman hear me roar :y_the_best: :roll:
    I have a tendency to not like to wait so I do things like that on my own. You should have seen me bringing the new stove and refrig home - alone - a few years ago. Couldn't get the old ones out of the house along though although I did try.

6. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

LOL. And where was your husband when you put the tree together?

7. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Zeus look very comfortable. I wish my kitties liked their kitty condo.