1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Zeusy has a boo-boo

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Mar 6, 2005.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

payback for his serial killing I'm sure

Took my son somewhere tonight and came back and found bloody little pawprints all the way down my hallway. First I paniced and though Sadie dawg (BTW she'll be 11 on 3/10 :eek: :eek: :eek: - if you only knew what this old girl has been through in the past 2 years....I should be driving a Lexus rather than a Kia)

anyway....I digress (my speciality) I followed the little bloody spots and they didn't take me to the source at all. I checked the dog - all fine (although she's still wondering why I was examing her with a magnifying glass); checked Missy she's signing commital papers as I type; checked out Tilly she yawned her fish breath in my face; then I corralled Zeusy and he's got a bloody paw!!!

It's superficial at best and I know paws bleed heavily, so I'm not worried. The mice are probably setting up traps somewhere. I'm not sure what he did but he's got a good slice in his paw. I'm going to have to check it often since it's a front paw and I worry he'll get nasties in the cut from litterbox usage.

Poor little fella

2. nern

nern New Member

Poor Zues boy. That must have been scarey coming home to find bloody paw prints. Hope he heals up quickly.

3. Bente

Bente New Member

Poor boy :shock: Better not mess with the mice :wink:

4. vene

vene New Member

Poor Zeus. Ditto what Nern said. Monty got in a fight with Rene once and had his front paw sliced real bad. I know the feeling to come home and find blood everywhere in the house. It took him 2-3 weeks to heal but his wound was much deeper. Hugs to you and Zeus!

5. bionca

bionca New Member

Poor Zeus. A hug for Zeus...I hope heals fast.

6. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

Poor Zeus. What kind of mice do you have up there?? LOL

7. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Oh my goodness. Poor little Zeus. I'm glad he is alright. I wonder what he cut his paw on :?:

Lucidity will have to tell you her bloody paw story sometime.