1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Zoey had an anal sac rupture

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by coppersmom, Sep 13, 2005.

1. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

Poor girl. Yesterday I noticed her hiney was "pooched" out and red. But she wasn't in pain and was playing and barking like usual. My vet's is closed on Sunday, so I figured I would wait until today anway to take her in since she wasn't in pain like last time. I slept with them on the floor (again) and at about 4am, she came over to wake me up. I guess her abcess ruptured when I pushed her off of me. It was oozing blood. So she spent the day at the vet's and was cleaned from head to toe (had her teeth cleaned too lol). She's sacked out now. No new shoes for Mommy lol...not for a long time.

2. nern

nern New Member

Awe, poor Zoey. I hope she's feeling better. I imagine it is something that is quite painful.

3. Maisey

Maisey New Member

UHG :( I am sorry for both of you!

4. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

She seems fine now! Thanks!!