1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Any other Shetland Pony Owners out there???

Discussion in 'Horses - all breeds / types' started by CockatielCrazy87, Oct 19, 2004.

1. CockatielCrazy87

CockatielCrazy87 New Member

Hi everyone/ I was just wondering if theres anyone else on this board who has a Shetland Pony? We have a Black, white, and even one red roan patch Skewbald 12 year old Shetland Mare named Skittles who came to us from a lesson Ranch where they could'nt afford to keep her. We have had Skittles for a while and she has become my nephews non official pony. I Love Skittles and I love the Shetland breed not American Shetlands but just Shetlands I just love them.

2. hi

i love shetlands too

i want a shetland and mum is thinking about it :eek:

how much space do shetlands need?

3. Smokey04

Smokey04 New Member

Hi, I think I have a Shetland LOL I was just going to post a new Topic about this. I am new to this board. We got a pony about a month ago from an auction. We werent' given a lot of info about him, but he is a supper supper pony, is great with the kids and my DH fell in love with him as soon as he saw him. I will post a new topic and share a picture so that I can get everyone's ideas on whether my "Smokey" is a Shetland or not.