1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Any suggestions on where to go on vaccation?

Discussion in 'General Topics & Support Issues' started by Bente, Jul 1, 2005.

1. Bente

Bente New Member

Me and my bf are thinking about going on a vaccation (sp?) in September, but we have no clue as to where... we were in Turkey last year and we had a good time, but want to try somewhere else this year.

I've been thinking about Cyprus (Fig Three Bay area) Has anyone been there, and if so can you tell me a little about it? :)

I've also thought about Greece, but there's like a million places to choose between. Confusing :? Can anyone recomend somewhere that isn't all about partying, bit still isn't boring?

2. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

i notice your in norway, so im not sure if this is a good possibility, but if you can go on a cruise in the bahamas. they are very nice, you usually set sail everyday at about 5-6 PM and by the time you wakeup, your on a new island. every island has TONS of things and excursions to do and go on. i personally love snorkeling in the ocean looking at all of the fish and reefs. i have aleady been on one 3 years ago, and im actually going on a 7 day crusie in the southern bahamas in two weeks.

3. Bente

Bente New Member

I would love to go on a cruise, but unfortunately it's a little too expensive for us... :(

4. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

How about Tenerife, one end is for partying but my sister lives at the other end (Santa Barbara), her and her hubby are not party people at all....they love the weather, tranquility, mountains that they go driving around etc....my mom on the other hand...in her 60's loves the party end :shock:

5. Nameless

Nameless New Member

A lot of my friends have gone to Greece and they all love said that they loved it there and would definetly go again. I just don't remember where specifically in Greece they stayed at.

6. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

one of my friends lives here for school during the school year with her dad, then lives out in greece with her mom for the whole summer and she says she really likes it out there.

7. lil96

lil96 New Member

bente, I sent you a looooong email on different places to go,
    here is a sample of the suggestions:
    prague;
    [​IMG]
    greece, parros;
    [​IMG]
    Munich, my 2nd home:
    [​IMG]
    Salzburg, they have Sacher torts!!
    [​IMG]
    that is not a real guy
    Pamukala Turkey:
    [​IMG]
    it is so awesome there!! It was so hot!! and that stuff was like the stuff that mineral water is made of.

8. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

nice pictures lil96, did you take those? and im just wondering, whats with all of the yellow snow in the last picture? :lol:

9. lil96

lil96 New Member

its not yellow snow. It is some sort of minerla formation, from what I hear it is one of the 7 natural wonders, but I don't know for sure?

10. Bente

Bente New Member

That's what I read as well. We thought about going to Pamukala when we were in Turkey, but it would have been a 2 day trip and we were only staying for 7 days..

Munich looks beautiful! :shock: :D It's now on my "have-to-visit-before-I-die" list :mrgreen:

Thanks for all the tips! :y_the_best:

11. ya_gotta_luv_em

ya_gotta_luv_em New Member

I would suggest Australia (lol thats where i live). Is that too far away? Its so peaceful and beautiful.