1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Appy Question

Discussion in 'Horses - all breeds / types' started by Sara, Nov 19, 2004.

1. Sara

Sara New Member

YES YOU DOO!!!

Jack's already almost my shoulder to cry on... Kkenny did a good job but to snooty to let me fall apart on him... Dusty was my only one so far and I miss him nearly every day...

2. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Just wait though. When he finally warms up to you, and he will. When he's feeling bad, he'll come run to you as well.......

3. Sara

Sara New Member

He already does come running to me...LOL... My BF went out with us and took my dog as well (she loves horses...LOL) Anyway Jack doesn't like the dog and when we left the indoor arena Andy the BF came out behind us the dog dragging him along and Jack spooked...now he has GREAT ground manners these days but dangit if he didn't try to HIDE under my belly or neck as if I were momma.... I thought he was over doing that...but NOPE...he was carefull not to step on me but it was a little dance we had for a second...LOL.... Yup I think he trusts me alright...pretty good feeling honestly...

4. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

oh yeah. no matter how old they are, they will always act like a 2 yr old....
    I've found that Appy's tend to have the heart of gold, and the mental capasity of a toddler......will work to death, but you gotta keep reminding them what they are supposed to be doing, and entertain them. They get bored very easily....I know Sassy tends to "wonder" when riding....I think she "forgets" i'm on her, and will jsut do as she pleases, so I've gotta remind her that, UH Hello.... I'm still here and we're going there!!! LOL>>>

5. Sara

Sara New Member

That's funny....I like the idea... Arabs are similar in that they may have spooked at a pony rein when you first get on and then three hours later after a nice calm ride spook at the SAME pony rein as though they'd just noticed it AGAIN...LOL.... Love those little quirks...