1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Big boy Buster is now 10 months old

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by luvmyangels, Dec 19, 2009.

1. luvmyangels

luvmyangels New Member

He's now tipping the scales at 133.4lbs (as of 12/15), 31" at the shoulder and 37" around the chest.

Going to get him that night in April was one of the best decisions Ive ever made. He is everything I wanted when I began my search for a puppy. The shy, fearful baby I brought home has blossomed into a confident, outgoing young dog.

Every day he comes with me as I walk my girls to the bus and preschool, the kids all love him (he feels the same). He's such a gentle boy, he can even be trusted with tiny infants. He lives to please. He is very responsive, quick to pick up a new trick, just an absolute joy to work and live with.

We got 15" of snow almost 2 weeks ago. Buster is loving it!

Checking out whats going on in the back yard
    [​IMG]
    Trying to figure out what all the fuss is about shoveling (almost 7 year old Hannah beside him...the child that was once terrified of dogs!)
    [​IMG]
    He plays the grinch so well! Yep, he was talking back, just like one of the kids LOL
    [​IMG]
    Here's how you'll find us most evenings. Dont mind the jammies, I was recovering from having a wisdom tooth extracted.
    [​IMG]
    The not so little girls wanted to jump in. 4 1/2 year old Makayla in my lap, almost 7 year old Hannah leaning over the arm of the couch and 5 1/2 year old Christina sitting on Buster. 11 1/2 year old Shaylyn would have joined us, but she was busy behind the camera!
    [​IMG]