1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Chat time ! !

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by deb2950, Mar 20, 2004.

1. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

Is anyone interested in setting up a regular chat time? Say Weds evenings at (I'm central time) say 9pm ish?

To better accommodate everyone Chat time has been changed to Weds evenings at

6:00 - West Coast Time
    8:00 - Central Time
    9:00 - Eastern Time

To access chat simple scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the chat link , we are in the dog chat room.

:D

http://www.dogster.com/dog_page.php?i=18032&j=t

2. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Okay, let's see..... central time is two hours ahead of pacific time?? I'm in california and can never remember that!! :? I think I need a little secret method of remembering (like I do when I count my knuckles when determining the number of days in each month! LOL).

If that's the time everyone picks, then let's try it. Normally Wednesdays are not the best nights for me, but I'm game in trying anything! :lol:

[​IMG]

3. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Great Idea!

Sounds like a great idea Deb2950!!!

I can't always guarantee that I will be free during that time (or anytime really), but if I am free during the designated time, I would LOVE to join in!

So, I too am game...count me in! :D

(MonsterBailey~ I also am not very good with the whole time zone changes. I'm central time, so I'll have to figure that one out. Awww man, I actually have to put my brain to work now...that's a daunting thought. LOL :lol: )

4. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

chat time

why don't you work out a time that will be good for you , I am pretty open on my time except for Sat and Sun. :D

[/img][/b]

5. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

As far as me, I can certainly try the Wednesday night thing.... that would be 7pm California/Pacific time, right? The time is perfect. If we are going to change the night, then Tuesdays is my first choice and Thursdays are my second.... But I am more than willing to try any week day except I can't do Friday, Sat or Sun.

This ought to be fun!

6. bellasmommy

bellasmommy New Member

i'd love to try to chat. we tried this over the summer, it didn't work out too well. not to say that we didn't get a couple of nice chats in ;) the biggest problem is that everyone is all over.

i myself am eastern standard time.

7. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays are definitely not good for me either. Y'all set up a time that will work best for you, and I'll try my darnest to be there!!! :D

This should be fun! :mrgreen:

8. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

chat time

let's try Weds evening 9pm central and see how it goes then! See you all there! :D

9. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

I will if I am not in church .Wednesdays is the day that around here we go to church ,espically if I didn't make it on a Sunday because of a trip or other reason .Good idea !

10. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

Don't forget!

Try to join us in the chat tonight if you are able! We are meeting at 9pm central time to see how it works out! :eek:

11. bellasmommy

bellasmommy New Member

i'll try my best to be there but i don't know if i'll be able to make that.

i'm pretty sure that means 11pm over here. (two hours behind EST is that correct?)

12. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

We're heading out the door for dinner..... if I'm home in time, I'll jump on computer and see if the chat is still going!! (not sure yet, how to do that tho! LOL)

13. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

It would be 10 pm est .I am central and and it is 9 .I just got home but I may join for a few minutes but have to see to my puppies too ,so can't stay long ..

14. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

I WANNA SHOW MY CUTIE

U guys all have really cute dogs but how do u post their pictures