1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

cray fish question?

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by dude412, Aug 2, 2004.

1. dude412

dude412 New Member

hello i was wondering would a crayfish eat my smaller fish i am getting a 20 gallon fresh water tank i have to put in
    -2 red tailed sharks one about and inch an a half and the other 3 and a half
    -1 undyed jelly bean fis

getting
    -4 neon tetras
    -african dwarf frog 1

would a cray fish be okay with them??? thx for any help you give :)

2. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

i don't think i would put it in there it will prolly eat the tetra's first and or the african frog i don't know whether it will eat the sharks or the jellybeean

3. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

crayfish eat the frog, frog eat the fish

4. kc5gvn

kc5gvn New Member

Basically everything in that tank would go after the neons. The sharks and the jellybean would go after the frog. The larger redtail shark will end up killing the smaller redtail shark. In time the jellybean will most likely kill the larger redtail shark. From there that would only leave the jellybean and the crayfish and that would be a coin toss as to which one would survive. Sorry.

5. needlefish1

needlefish1 New Member

if i were u i wouldnt do that

6. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Ditto what everyone else said about fish getting eaten. Plus, a 20 gallon is really only big enough for just the jellybean parrot (assuming it really is a jellybean and not a blood parrot). You might be able to get by leaving one of the red tailed sharks in there, but I'd remove the other shark before it gets killed and don't add any more fish.

-Chelle