1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Death Row Pit

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by GinaH, Jun 3, 2004.

1. Sara

Sara New Member

I've been involved in a transport... Missouri to Montana... there were three pups and we got them to Montana no problems... I'm sure a transport can be worked out... I'm praying that everything works out for the best and this girl can find her a forever home!

2. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

Hi Gina:
    No, I have not heard from anyone as of yet.
    I am going to work now until 11:30pm. They did have my work number if they need to contact me.
    Sue

3. MyPetTherapyDog

Unfortunatly, I received a phone call today from the person who is trying to help out :cry: Hope.
    She said that NO ONE in the shelter she is located at has even bothered to return MULTIPLE phone calls. I don't know the name or the location of the shelter???
    Pretty DAMM good, here are MULTIPLE people trying to give this poor dog a second chance at a good life (goodness knows she deserves it) and these idiots at the shleter will not even return a phone call???
    Does ANYONE live near this shelter???? I am all the way IN Rhode Island so I can't go. I have a spot for her and am more than happy to take her if someone can pull her and help arrange for her to get to RI. I know the clock is ticking.

Sue

4. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Susan, thats just terrible. Can you call and get to the person who runs the shelter 0F@re things ork out

honeybear

5. MyPetTherapyDog

Hello:
    I received a call from a wonderful gal tonight. She pulled Hope from the shelter today and Hope is at the vets getting a work up!!!
    She said that MANY MANY People have offered to help with her.
    She is going to foster her probably herself and then I believe maybe Spindletop rescue is going to take her.
    Thank GOD FOR MIRACLES!
    I WAS SO WORRIED for HOPE!!
    She will be taking donations to help with Hope's high medical expenses. I saved the messge on my phone and when I write down the address to send checks to I will post it on this thread!!

My GSD rescue is having his neuter surgery tomorrow (he has a testicle that did not decend) he shall be going to his forever home Thursday!!
    He was also going to the gas chamber!!! He was the worst case of animal abuse I have ever witnessed first hand! He was dehydrated, malnurished, over 80 percent of his fur was missing, he could not stand up alone!
    I have had him since April 4th. We named him Hairless Harry (after my husband) LOL Now he has more hair than my husband LOL
    I love to hear a wonderful rescue story!!
    I was fortunate enough to be a part of Hairless Harry's success story!

He is a lucky dog as HOPE IS TOO!!

Sue

6. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Yes I got the same good news about Hope this evening. I love happy endings! Thank you Susan you are an Angel! And Hairless Harry was such a lucky boy to have you to Love him!

7. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Well, I am glad everything worked out for that little angel.

Thank you both for being so wonderful and trying to do what you could for her.

8. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Susan, that is wonderful news! you are an angel, glad to hear Hope and hairless harry have a new lease on life. And Gina you too, for helping Hope. you girls are awesome :D :D :D
    honeybear

9. MyPetTherapyDog

GINA IS THE ANGEL!!!
    She is the one who POSTED HOPE on the internet to get the HELP SHE NEEDED!!
    THANKS TO ALL INVOLVED!!!!!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS HOPE!!

10. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Awwwww thank's Sue your so kind. Thank you for caring and wanting to help. :D