1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Egyptian Mow (?) & Bengle cross breed cats?

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by lucidity03, Sep 17, 2004.

1. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

Sneezing = itchy nose? Am I stretching it now? :0011:

Maybe I'm totally lying about the whole thing. I'll have to rethink the itchy nose thing.

I DO know that I heard that itchy palms means you're going to come into money. But, that's another story. (Maybe I'll go and buy some itching powder to rub into my hands. I could use some extra cash...)

Maybe I'm wrong on that too, though... I'm getting all my superstitions mixed up!

2. vene

vene New Member

How come my palms itch a lot and I'm always losing money? Someone just ripped me off on ebay that had a 100% feedback, went through 2 car batteries in a couple of months, demolished my mail box post with hubby's car (won't go into details, just very pregnant at the time), caught a computer virus that cost $166 to salvage songs and photos, and almost everything I touch breaks! :cry: :mrgreen:

3. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

I just wanted to jump back on topic real quick.

I talked to the lady and I'm going Saturday to look at all the fur babies. :eek:

She has one Maine Coon / Bengal female (who's 14 weeks)... she said the kitten has Bengal markings (marble) - she said she's friendly and a great kitten. She said the kitten is used to other cats (which I would figure).

The woman has some pure bred Bengals there and I'm very tempted. But, my husband isn't too keen on spending $400 on a kitten when he wanted to rescue one from a shelter for a quarter of that (and I can understand that - but Bengals are just so cool!)

Anyhow, keep your fingers crossed that this little girl is still there. The woman told me to call tomorrow to set a time and make sure she still has the fur babies I want.

I don't want to get my hopes up! Two more days!

4. vene

vene New Member

Get the Marble kitten and reserve her!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Wouldn't it be great if you got a marble kitten like Lynn and me? Then auspet can call us the 3 marbled bengal stooges! LOL's!!! Can't wait to see which one you end up adopting! :eek: :eek: :eek: Keeping all my fingers and paws crossed! :mrgreen:

5. vene

vene New Member

Did you get to go on Sat.?

6. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

I'm going to start a new post sometime today...

when I get the pics ready! :eek:

I have a new little addition in the family. Keep an eye out for a new post from me!