1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Fox is giving birth, right now! Updated :(

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Bente, Oct 11, 2004.

1. Bente

Bente New Member

Fox has been eating kitten food since my mom talked to the vet last wensday. Hopefully that will help, but yesterday they were stil very weak...

I work every day this week, so i don't know if i'll have the time to visit them again... But i'll try to squeeze it in, and take some more pics :y_the_best:

2. Ginger

Ginger New Member

Sorry to hear about the kittens, hopefully the other 2 will pull through :)

Yes we do say mummy here in England

3. vene

vene New Member

Mummy has a very cute ring to it! :p

4. Bente

Bente New Member

Only one kitten left now... :m13:

Just talked to my mom on the phone, and she sounded like she started to cry when i asked about the kittens... I feel so sorry for her :cry:
    I really hope that this one will survive! [-o< It would be great to watch him grow up

5. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

*huggles* i'm so sorry Bente.. :cry:

everything happens for a reason... all my best to u and your mom... hang in there.

6. darkrabbit213

darkrabbit213 New Member

oh my gosh... i'm so sorry!

i don't know what to say, but i'll be thinking about you, your poor mommy and the lost babies :cry:

7. nern

nern New Member

I'm so sorry to hear about the kittens. I will keep the last little one in my thoughts. :(

8. vene

vene New Member

I am so sorry! :cry: *hugs* to you and your mom.

9. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

I'm so sorry about the kittens, too. Hugs to you and your mom.

10. Bente

Bente New Member

It doesn't seem like the last kitten get to grow up either... :cry:

He was nursing and doing just fine, but today Fox took him outside while they were alone in the house...
    She has a cat door out to the garage. The garage was closed, but she probably got out through a small hole up on the wall. My mother and her hubby has been looking for them all day, but with no result.
    I don't think the kitten will make it through the cold night :cry:

Fox has turned out to be a really bad mother... Does anybody have any idea what may be the reason for that?
    Last time when i visited, the kitten would lie in the box, crying, and she would just sit beside, watch him and cry right back. Without doing anything.
    My mom told me that she did like that every night, and sometimes during the day. And when my mom and her hubby goes to bed, Fox always follows them, and wants to sleep in their bed, instead of sleeping with the kitten in the living room... She has never done this before :?

11. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

what an incredibly sad story, bente. i am sorry for the kittens, and everyone involved. poor little momma...just doesnt know how... :(

12. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

awww thuis Is so sad that last kitten was a real trroper
    I'm sorry to hear this
    kathy

13. darkrabbit213

darkrabbit213 New Member

this is such a horribly sad story. i'm sorry for everyone involved. i almost cry everytime i read this because it makes me think of how awful it would have been to lose any of my kitties. and even in comparison to fox, Peanut (the mother of my kitties) is a much worse mother! i don't understand what went wrong... but i'm very sorry. :cry:

14. Bente

Bente New Member

Good news: The lost kitten is back! :0018:

I don't know how yet, I just got a SMS from my mother. But I guess Fox has brought him home. Now hes got eyes! I can't wait to see him tomorrow! :eek:

15. vene

vene New Member

16. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

oh my goodness what wonderful news I'm so excited for you I will be looking foward to seeing how this turns out looks like she Is a good mom after all :kiss_heart:

17. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

Wow - what a rollar coaster of a story! I really hope that all the troubles are over and the kitten grows up to be healthy and happy. I'm surprised that the mom brought the kitten back (and the kitten survived whatever happened!)

18. nern

nern New Member

This is amazing! We're going to need some new pictures now. :wink:

19. wtpooh

wtpooh New Member

That's great news!!

20. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

oh taht is great..congrats..