1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

hey everyone remember me?

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by mr2bixx, Aug 3, 2005.

1. mr2bixx

mr2bixx New Member

wow my computer has been down for 7 months and i was scrolling through my adress bar and remembered this website. my life has been crazy lately but wanted to give you a update. bixx is doing really well. he is my bundle of joy. hes big now and weioghs 60#. jewls on the other hand i had to get rid of. ever since i got her we had problems. but i kept working her and playing and loving her until i couldnt deal with it anymore. she went into heat and went crazy. snapped on alittle girl and me it was scary. i finally got rid of her.
    it was about 2 weeks later that bixx was really lonely so i got him a new buddy. her name is prada she is a blue female out of chicago city blues kennel. reg with adba and ukc. shes adorable. i have to get pics. they play so well together and shes the sweetest dog. i'm so glad to have 2 dogs that get along so well. anyway thats my update. look for pics soon.