1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I don't believe I mentioned I lie

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

I was supposed to be taking a foster break. We're doing cosmetic work to our house to prepare it for market (here little piggie), sell, repurchase, move, etc. I didn't want to chance having any foster kitties around during the chaos (most of it self-created as I HATE moving).
    Got a call last week (day after Gilly went home). "Mary there are 2 kitties in VT that need evaluating, can you go?" Well golly gee...don't have to ask me twice. "Mary, can you foster them?"
    "Paul...my 12 hour fostering break is over"
    Well they are just the 2 sweetest little things. Anna is probably Danny's mother. They were hanging out with a feral colony, got trapped as part of a spay/neuter release program and the vet's receptionist contacted rescue cause she couldn't bear to see them trying to survive on their own.
    Poor little Anna has frostbite damage to her ears, Danny is terrified of people.
    Check them out at http://www.siameserescue.org. Only 2 in NH for the Virginia center.
    Anna now likes me and tonight I start on Danny. He is a big boy for not even being a year old. He is still getting his adult teeth in. I think Anna is his mom (she isn't much older than him, probably had a litter her first heat). She calls to him like a mother does her kittens and he comes running.

2. vene

vene New Member

Mary, you have a wonderful soft heart! The fostees are gorgeous. I think Danny is going to be a great kid! Monty was found near a dumpster and he was deathly afraid of people at first. Then he became the most loyal and best behaved of all of our furkids although he's still skittish around strangers. I hope the pair will find a happy forever home soon!

3. Starry

Starry New Member

They're beautiful, especially Anna, lovely faces. Poor Danny, hope he loses his mistrust soon.