1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I Have Lost My Mind!!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Sarge'smom, Sep 22, 2004.

1. Kathy74

Kathy74 New Member

Well, my hubby wasn't always like that. He grew up with farm dogs (treated wonderfully) and was of the frame of mind that dogs were fine outside, they're not people, they're not children, etc. Now, the one day he mentioned that he didn't think we should let the dogs on the bed anymore because of all the hair. I asked him if he would like to be the one to tell them and he said "Well, maybe we should just put a blanket on top of the bedspread then"! He also was telling me the one night that people don't need to know how much he babies the dogs (not good for the tough guy image ya know!)and I asked why, be a tough guy with a soft spot for dogs. He thought about it for a minute and said "Yeah, my new motto will be 'If you want me to like you, turn into a dog'" He's even commented on how much more his parents let their dog into the house since I've been in the family!

2. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

LOL !!! sounds like your a gonner to me. We have a pug pup that i'm suppose to have traded for a chihuahua. It is 12 weeks old , house broken to a pee pad and hubby says ain't he cute NOT when you going to name him NOT. lol.

3. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

My husband is only weak where big dogs are concerned. He can say no to any other animal! He found out about a Great Pyr/Shepherd Mix puppy that needs a home and has been NOT subtly hinting about it to me! I think we best see what the deal w/George is first! A GSD, St. Bernard AND a Great Pyr/GSD mix????? We would have to live in the garage to make room for them!!!!

4. lil96

lil96 New Member

you are too funny I am just picturing you two sitting in the garage on lawn furniture saying at least they are happy. big drool coming out of georges mouth, him thinking oh geez it is about time they finally gave us some space. The pyr mix, yea they are always crowdin' me. And then Sarge saying crowding you? This place was like heaven before you showed up! Just kidding!

5. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Yes my dear you are in trouble, he named it! My hubby named all our dogs we were just keeping until we found them a home. I got lucky with the last one the little pit bull puppy who my neighbors left. He named her and although she was darling and very sweet we could not keep her. He however saw things differently. Luckly my neighbor found a wonderfull home for her and my husband couldent say no since he in the bottom of his heart knew we couldent keep her. But he is the real sucker when it comes to bringing them home. I am just the sucker who falls in love with them which is his plan all along.

PS Kathy my hubby is the same way but you should see him with out little poms. They are his little babies. Belle rides everywhere with him on his lap none the less while he is driving. She sleeps on his pillow after he falls asleep and there is alway a dog in his lap. Now I am the same way but I dont try and hide it! You should see him when his friends come over and he tried to act like they are just dogs. Yeah Right!