1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I HAVE PICTURES YAY

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Trixiepoo, Apr 22, 2004.

1. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

2. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

3. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

omg this is not working only trixies pic is there

4. Alabamamom1

Alabamamom1 New Member

:eek: Trixie is a very cute pup.

5. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

I second that! What a cutie! :D

6. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

I third that!!! LOL :y_the_best:

Thanks for sharing your adorable baby with us! :D

7. nern

nern New Member

Trixie is adorable!

8. Kristine

Kristine New Member

Trixie sure is cute!! I saw you live in Mass--Im in RI. Where did you get her--I had quite a time finding a shih poo--and then my Oscar turned out not to be a shih poo--or at least doesnt look like one!

9. Kristine

Kristine New Member

Trixie sure is cute!! I saw you live in Mass--Im in RI. Where did you get her--I had quite a time finding a shih poo--and then my Oscar turned out not to be a shih poo--or at least doesnt look like one!

10. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

oooooh trixie sure is adorable !! Loved the look on her face :) :kiss_puppy:
    My shihpoo, Bailey, also has a Dogster site. Trixie and Bailey have a very similar face (must be the coloring! hehe). You can check him out at :
    http://www.dogster.com/dog_page.php?i=17761

You can also see that you can list both "shihtzu and poodle" and it shows as a mix! :)

11. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

Re: where did u find her

I found Trixie @ PJ's pet store I wanted to get one from the shelter but they very rarely have dogs with hair there. The people @ the store said they usually never have shih poos but there was a family that sold them to them.