1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I MIGHT ADOPT MIKEY...HERE ARE PICS!!!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by lynnhaz, Jul 28, 2004.

1. bellack1

bellack1 New Member

awww thats sooo cute. I agree- you should let him out and let them play. You will be soo surprised- Bella and Patches chase and wrestle all the time!! You will always be cracking up :p

2. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:eek: :eek: :eek:

okay you guys...not last night but the night before....

all the forum kitties came knockin at my door....

OOPS!!! I DIGRESS.....

BACK TO THE SUBJECT.....well, as i was saying, not last night but the night before, i let max and mikey together for the first time. yesterday was their first full day together. AND THEY ARE THE BEST OF FRIENDS!!!

it is really strange you guys. they make the same chirping noises....neither one really meows, they make the sound that cats do when they are looking at birds...but that is their regular meow!!! :0011:

they run and play, they are establishing dominance and they are pretty close...neither one backs off. max is sooo "in your face" as it is...he just has that kind of personality. but i think max is the dominant one....nothing fazes him...and mikey will "chill" before max.

last night, mikey gave max a bath on his head. max was completely wiped out from yesterdays events. both kitties were sitting here with me while i was on the :m25: in the :m27: forum!! :p that is when mikey started licking max. max was sound asleep on the desk where he likes to lay..and mikey was sitting right next to him.

both seek each other out. this am, max decided he wanted to eat out of the same bowl as mikey, at the same time. almost....but not quite....mikey just moved to the other bowl of food.

it is really strange to have two fairly dominant cats get along sooo well. but their personalities are so sweet, i think that has something to do with it. i will keep you guys posted!!!! :qm3: :D

3. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Awwww! I read your post a while back when you very first posted about Mikey and I hoped you would end up with the little guy! IM so happy for you and Mikey! Best Wishes. :qm4:

4. bellack1

bellack1 New Member

awww thats soooo cute lynn. I'm so happy thier geting along great. Has Max been less hyper and bothering you less? These are benefits of MIkey. Pics???