1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

I tought this BSL was overturned!

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by honeybears, May 13, 2005.

1. StormyMoon

StormyMoon New Member

See that just breaks my heart ... And nothing anyone says can make it all feel better , make it go away. Or anything people are being forced to hurt mentaly and worry about their dear pets.
    This just isnt rite!

I did write to them also. I hope they read what I had to say...

2. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

True they can leave and move, for some this is hard, they'd have no way to start over and pick up and move but they could find somewhere for their dog instead of allowing it to be taken. But then we are just discussing the Denver ban (where this stuff hasn't happened) and not the Germany ban or bans and the other european countries, where are these people supposed to go all of them to US (in cities that don't have BSL of course) or flood other countries. Moving from another country really isn't an option for many people, and in some cases these people didn't know the terrible things that would happen to their dogs. Sometimes the BSL wasn't even passed yet before people started targetting Pit Bulls and their owners with violent acts just because they were Pit Bulls. I don't compare it to what happened to the Jews, but I see why people do and I don't think they are pathetic.

3. honeybears

honeybears New Member

I am sorry if I offended anyone about comparing to the holocaust, becuase its still happening in this day in other countries like Africa. I was trying to state below what luvdapitss says.

"was comparing it to the fear and dread of that inevitable knock on the door. Or trying our best to hide our dogs in the attic or basement. I was comparing it to genocide which means "the deliberate and systematic killing of another living being."

Its so hard me me to comprehend what used to be the darling breed of America has ended up this way.

My dogs are notpbs, but if they were, and I lived in Denver, I would move, if it meant I had to drive 2 hours each way to get to work, relocate, etc. my dogs are my family and I would do anything to make to ensure their safetey

they have to be muzzled and I think certain fencing is required.