1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

In need of help ASAP!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by GinaH, Jul 10, 2004.

1. nern

nern New Member

That is so sad. :cry:

2. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Believe me Sam I know. I have agonized over her all weekend long. But there was really nothing I could do to help. I contacted everyone I knew and even tried to figure out a way to make it work out for her at my house. But I already have one who has a problem with dog aggression and she is very hard to deal with sometimes.
    It breaks my heart that she couldn't be saved. I just have to get it through my head that they can't all be saved. Thanks for thinking of her.

3. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Things like this really wrenches at your heart. You can see the misery that she's been through on her little face. I'm glad that she was able to feel a loving hand just once on her, in her final moments of life on this Earth. May she now have the peace she so rightly deserves. Let's pray for the ones that are still out there fighting just to live.

4. penelope

penelope New Member

GINA.......AWWW, that poor little baby, even with all the scars, she is still a beautiful dog.

5. Jules

Jules New Member

Rest in peace, Gabrielle.
    May karma get the people who did this to her... and all those other people out there who continue to participate in dog fighting.

6. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Gina: I am so sorry to hear about this poor girls life. Hopefully her pups will be in a good home for life. I did not read that Leo's post, but I am sure it was another moron trying to ruin a good forum.

7. kira1386

kira1386 New Member

yeah i find it interesting that leos post is no longer there :eek:

8. Jody

Jody New Member

Ohhhhhhhhh no. Poor little baby, may she rest in peace and find all the happiness in Doggy Heaven..... :cry:

9. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I'm so sorry, Gina. I wish I could have helped but I'm really not in the position to handle a dog aggressive dog, either. Poor thing. At least she will be at peace now and she got to go in a humane way.

Jamiya

10. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member