1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

It's Halloween Season, Time for Ghost Stories, REAL ONES!

Discussion in 'General Topics & Support Issues' started by Cassie, Oct 10, 2004.

1. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

You just speak to them verbally when you sense they are there. And I agree that you should let them know that they are welcome to share your living space, but also urge them to move on. It's worked for me in the past.

It just amazes me how many people I know that have had what they call paranormal experiences.

I'm living in a house that I know is well over 100 years old so I'm sure there has been deaths here but this house is calm and comfortable. Perhaps the ghosts here are just comfie and cozy.

2. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

horse_chlld, my sister has had many dreams that have come true, but she can't tell which are foretelling from just regular dreams untill things happen. But she has had several dreams about a guardian angle that visits her and she's convinced he's real.

She and I have anothe sister (I'm the middle), and our husbands call us the 'witches' LOL because we always know when one or the other is in trouble or stress. We are definitely connected somehow mentally. Our youngest sister (the one that has prophetic dreams) has a three year old child that is showing strong psychic strength...

She began speaking very early...about 1.5- 2 years old...but not just speaking, she speaks clearly in full multisylible words and not baby talk. At 2 and a half, my sister took her on a zoo visit and Shannon said "I want to ride Trixie!" while pointing to a camel. My sis arranged for the camel ride and asked the keeper the name of the camel...it was Trixie. Shannon often does things like this. Our poor hubbies have yet another 'witch' to deal with LOL

I laugh about it and jokingly referr to it as 'witch', but its nothing that dark. It's just an amazingly wonderful connection we have with each other and the other world. I wish others could understand it.

Our husbands often goof on us about it LOL

3. horse_child

horse_child New Member

LOL, that's really cool that your sister's daughter can do that. I have dreams like that sometimes too. i had one where i was up in the air and i looked to the left and saw 8 gates that each were painted a different color and there was a tree growing out of gate 3. it was cold i i thought it strange that a tree would be growing in this cold. about 3 months later i went to a town about 1 hour away to show my horse. i get to the arena look to my left and there are the gates, tree and everything. i was up in the air because i was on my horse. i also saw a girl in a dream. 6 months later there was a new kid at school and she looked vaugly familiar. i thought it was nothing so i go home and have the same dream agian. it was like whoever was sending me those dreams were saying. "duh, you blond that's THE GIRL!" i went to school the next day and started talking to her and we have been friends ever since. i had one where i was in a dark room and i was feeling for a light switch. i found one and turned it on, turned around and my 3 adultish looking friends were laying on the ground dead. i screamed and ran out. i hope that one never comes true.

4. bellack1

bellack1 New Member

no one has posted in this forum for awhile and I thought I'd bring it back to life.

So anyone got anymore stories??

I know some in the cat forum are talking and Lynnhaz has a story to tell.

Anyway heres one that I'm thinking of, I might have told it awhile ago

I was at a friends house and decided to spend the night. I had to go home to get clothes so her older sister took us. The driveway is just to the left of the house, in fact its just a parking area. When we pulled up my brother looked out the window and my friend and I saaw him and my mom behind him. When I got in the house I started packing and asked who was home.
    He said no one.
    I asked where was mom. He said out. Me and my friend looked at eachother and asked who was standing behind him in the window then. He said no one was home so no one.

Creppy.

5. Bente

Bente New Member

Creepy :?

6. Fuz

Fuz New Member

i actually just joined today and i was looking around and saw this forum. i got my dog around 2 years ago as a puppy and alot of times she'll look out of the window at the driveway and just all of a sudden start to bark. and i always feel as if someone is playing with my hair and when i reach back to feel if its a bug or one of our cats but its not and wheni bring my hand back around to the fronti feel my hair being moved agian.

one of my friends told me that when she was younger her sis woke her up and told her to look at her closet when she did there was a gap between some hangers and they saw like blue or green eyes when they called there mom into the room the hangers slambed together. she also told me that one day she woke up in the middle of the night and saw a head, the face had no nose just 2 holes and the same with its ears, the head was hanging from a really long neck. this was a few months after i had looked up a creature that was described the exact same way. the only difference between the 2 were that the one my friend saw had hair.

one of my other friends evry once in a while her decised cat will visit her in her room, the cat will turn on her tv and leave a bunch of hairon the floor.

all of my friends have these experiences even though i dont. actually im really happy i dont because if i did i would feel i had to sleep with the lights on and i could never go out side alone in the dark. so many more of my friends have these experiences but thats to many stories to write for now. i shall write more tomarrow if my paranoia will allow. :shock: :shock: :? :m8:

7. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Some weird stuff going on.

Makes me think of the time when two of my daughters swore they saw a bunch of large eyes looking in their bedroom window one night. I said. 'you were probably dreaming' but they said they wouldn't both have the same dream. I said maybe it was headlights from a car. They said it was deffinitely eyes...not headlights. Never could explain it.

8. Fuz

Fuz New Member

i was wonderin does any one else feel animals even though there is nothin there? oh and also evry once in a while i will just know that i will see one of my friends somwhere and i just ignore it but then i see them its just weird or i know something will happen like a couple times i wake up and i go into our living room and i look at the clock i think to myself that i should go into the kitchen and loiok at the guinea pigs but i dont cause its usually like three in the mornin so i go back to bed and the next mornin i look at the pigs and find that one of our pregnat moms had a litter and a baby would be dead.

9. Blueribbon

Blueribbon New Member

My cousin and her husband ( which were in the Navy in Hawaii ) new this couple ( which was also in the Navy in Hawaii ) bought a tiki doll that had red jewel eyes. No matter where you were at in this couples apartment, you felt like something was watching every move you'd make. When you'd walk in their apartment this doll would be facing the door, if you walked into their kitchen then walk back out it would be facing the kitchen door. My cousin invited the lady out for lunch when they left the apartment it was facing the door, but when they were outside they both looked up at the ladys apartment window and there sat the doll looking out the window. Will this couple decided they we're getting rid of it so they threw it in the trash bin when they went out for supper, when they got back and opened their apartment door there it sat on the coffee table it's eyes were glowing deep red like it was angry. They spent the night at my cousins apartment then they moved out the next day leaving that thing behind ( all they had to move out was their clothes and pots and pans, the apartment was a furnished one ). It just happened that my cousin and her husband got transfered to Chicago two weeks later and the couple they also got transfered to California and they were on the same flight. The tiki doll was never seen again after they moved out no one knows were it went and they didn't care as long as they never had to seen that thing again.

10. Fuz

Fuz New Member

this happened to one of my friends ok so she woke up in the middle of the night and went downstairs she looked at the couch and saw something it looked like it was breathing she turned on the light and saw it was only her dog but on top of a pile of toys there sat a stuffed animal that she had sold about 2 weeks earlier
    :shock:

11. Shineillusion

Shineillusion New Member

Here's a few to raise the hair on the back of your neck.

Since I was a child, I've had strong feelings and senses of things that aren't quite right. I also have a small, black dog that shows up and warns me of danger.

When I was 18 I was living in an appartment with another girl. We went out for a walk one evening and as we were heading home, this small black dog was on the sidewalk. It was bristling, growling and barking, and wouldn't let us past. We went around to the next block and turned back toward our street. This same black dog again blocked our path. This happened several times, so we decided to go to a friends house and get someone to drive us home.

When we finally got home, we discovered there had been an "incident" in our building, and our neighbor across the hall had been shot and killed. If we had gone home when we first tried, we would have been right in the middle of it.

When my daughter was about 3 she started having nightmares. Really bad nightmares. She got to the point where she didn't want to go to sleep because the nightmares were so bad. Her room was always freezing cold, and you could hear moaning sounds coming from the closet at night. One night, I just had had enough. I went into her room and said "Ok, I don't know who you are, I don't know what your problem is, but this has GOT to stop." I looked down, and there was the little black dog. He growled, ran into her closet and came out with what looked like a snake. He shook it, and disappeared. That was the last time I heard any unusual sounds, and my daughter stopped having nightmares.

Now, are you ready for something REALLY weird?

A friend and I went on an antique buying trip through Kentucky. We stopped for the night in Louisville. We, of course, went out to the antique district and shopped ourselves silly before heading back to our hotel. Once there, we sat around admiring our purchases for a while, then decided to go out for a couple of drinks before bed.

It was quite late, so we didn't travel very far from the hotel. We found a little neighborhood bar just a couple of blocks down the street and went in. The minute we walked in, we felt strange. Something just wasn't right in there. We went up to the bar and ordered drinks. The bartender told us we could buy a bottle, but we couldn't drink it there. We could buy beer and drink it, but no shots or mixed drinks. Soooo we bought a bottle of schnapps and some soda, and headed back to the hotel. Too strange to stay there.

Then next morning as we headed out of the city we passed the bar...only it wasn't there! The only thing there was an old, boarded up, burned out building where a bar used to be!

12. bellack1

bellack1 New Member

wow did you look for the bottles afterward to see if they were real or if they disappeared?

13. Fuz

Fuz New Member

ok wow something strange and slightly scary happened to me. ok so a couple months ago my mom caught one of our chickens in the garden (for the thousandth time) and she got pretty mad so she grabbed the chicken by the neck and threw it out of the garden. my mom accidentaly killed it because it's neck was broken. so she grabbed the dead body and threw it into the woods. just last tuesday it came back. :shock: talk about your pet cemetary.

also there is another way to talk to spirits other than verbally or an owigi board. you can use just a deck of cards. you shuffle them make sure that the jokers are in and you first ask wether there are any spirits like in the room and if you can talk to any. oh red is yes black is no and joker is just that they don't want to answer. ok so you want to ask questions that don't have to do with their emotions or any thing personal, when the deck is finished they are free to go do what they want i suggest that before the deck is finished you ask wether you have offended them and wether they are going to haunt you. when you pull out a joker put it back in the deck and shuffle the deck. just a warning some spirits have a warped sense of humor so some questions you may have to ask over again. oh also never ask questions about how they died. and remember that sometimes they don't want to answer question that NEED to be answered.