1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

May not be Chloe but she is equally sweet!!!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by HDrydr, Oct 29, 2009.

1. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Well...... Here is Chloe's could have been sister!!!! Different litter healthier by far!! Zoe and her brother were dropped off Monday night so she wasn't there long....(her brother was adopted Tues as well)

We have named her Zoe!!! I looked it up and in Greek it means "Life"
    She is 3 months old and is nice and "plump" :mrgreen: She is very intelligent and watches everything. She is sweet and purrs alot....She is full of energy and is already somewhat ruling the house!! There was some hissing and a few swats from Chopper not Harley and now Chopper and Zoe are running around playing often scaring eachother and they run off in different directions.....only to play again...

Introducing........ Zoe!!!!
    [​IMG]

Enjoying her new toy
    [​IMG]

She's not really sure of what Buster is!!!!
    [​IMG]

2. vene

vene New Member

Zoe is a cutie and she's not camera shy either! And I'm so glad you have found another girl kitty right away. Zoe will help ease the pain of losing Chloe. Buster looks sad in the picture. I think little Zoe is already in charge of the boys. :mrgreen:

3. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Vene thank you she is already in charge!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
    the cats are all playing with eachother.... Zoe is not real sure what Buster is so she growls at him....

4. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Oh, what cute little gray kitty. She is so pretty. I agree with vene...that Zoe may help ease the pain of losing Chloe. Enjoy your new kitty.

5. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

i love gray kitties!!!! So sweet. She got lucky :y_the_best:

6. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Well Zoe is doing great she is really settling in here and taking charge..... :mrgreen: She has gotten used to Buster although she's not thrilled with him when he gets crazy..... She may grow up to have an identity crisis because we keep calling her Chloe!!! hehe

Chopper likes her..... AWWWW
    [​IMG]

Playing hard....
    [​IMG]

Now sleeping hard....
    [​IMG]

Zoe's new TV
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Great pictures. She is so cute. Love the one of her watching the fish. What cat doesn't love a good fish tank? :mrgreen:

8. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

You got that right Chessmind especially a fish tank that all the fish are very active!!! And a 7" pleco that is on the walls alot!!! It is as long as she is!! She loves watching them.

She is doing great and she is happy, eating soft food she is not a big fan of the dry yet....maybe it's too hard for her teeth right now??? or she doesn't like it.....

9. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

here are some updated pictures of Zoe she is growing up nicely and is soo sweet......
    Just woke up.....
    [​IMG]

Just too cute
    [​IMG]

what up mom???
    [​IMG]

What cha' got there mom????
    [​IMG]

Ohhhhhh yeah I want the fishies......
    [​IMG]

10. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Zoe is the cutest thing. Love the pictures. She looks very happy.

My one daughter's kitty likes to watch the fish in her fish tank, too.

11. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Just wanted to share:

Awwwww buds....
    [​IMG]

She's gaining on him in size
    [​IMG]

Play time but you can see one of Chopper's ringworm spots....
    [​IMG]

It was a sneak attack on Harley....
    [​IMG]

Treat time!!!
    [​IMG]

Yep I know I'm pretty!!!
    [​IMG]

12. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Well with more and more people seeing Zoe at the vet we've had more people say that she may be a Russian Blue. I've been researching them and she fits the breed standards. The really green round eyes, the mauve (not grey) footpads, and the double coat that is incredibly soft (she still has some stripes but as she grows they are less on her body but are on her tail), her face structure.
    The fact that only her and her brother were at the shelter no others...may be a fluke but after checking litters only are 2-6 kittens.
    Doesn't matter to me love her to death and she is wonderful!! But what a treasure if she is a purebred Russian Blue. :eek: :eek: