1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Missy has been sick

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

first it was the tooth issue and that turned into a viral issue requiring fluids and now the others are starting to sneeze.
    I am on a break from fostering to nurse everyone back to health.
    I'm going to be paying off the vet bill for some time now - heavy sigh

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

I'm sorry Mary. Sending you and the furkids all the positive vibes I've got.

3. vene

vene New Member

Big hugs for everyone. Hope all will be back to normal soon.

4. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

I'm so sorry Mary. There seems to be a lot of sick kitty's lately. :( I hope they all get well soon.

5. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi Mary_NH. Hope you are all hanging in there. I hope you find a big pile of money! :wink:

6. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

hope everyone is recovering including you!!!

7. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

me too...i'm being laid off in 2 weeks!!!! Owner where I work is buying her loser 20 year old son a home and since they can't afford it I get to lose my livlihood. Now of course she didn't tell me this but I've known her for 20 years and I KNOW this is why I'm getting laid off. That kid hasn't worked a day in his life.
    Anyhoo....this too I shall survive.
    Now the kitty cold is pretty much making a sweep through the house although the other cats have stronger immune systems than Missy and they are all holding up well.

8. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

I'm sorry Mary_NH. Perhaps it will turn out to be a good thing, as you will find a much better job. Keep us posted.

9. vene

vene New Member

Sending positive thoughts your way. Hang in there Mary!

10. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

I hope your furbabies feel better soon, Mary. Hugs to you and pets to the furbabies. I agree, hang in there. It will all work out.