1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

my girls are almost home now

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Feb 27, 2005.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

at 9:15 tonight (eastern time) they should be arriving at their new home. I understand this last leg of the transport has gone off well. Kenya has been purring and headbutting everyone she meets and Meesha naps. LOL

They are in the care of their new PawPaw right now and their new Meowmy is home, with their 2 young sons, trying to be patient.

This is the longest and most volunteer involved transport Siamese Rescue has done yet :y_the_best: I am so thrilled to have been the start of it (well not the entire start but the foster part - someone else sprung these girls).

So exciting I have goosebumps

2. Bente

Bente New Member

It's great to hear that the sisters are doing so well on the road! I hope they'll like their new family (have they ever met them before btw?)

3. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

they arrived home at approx. 8pm central time last night.

This is the first time they have all met and everyone is very happy. Even the adopter's 4 year old son is thrilled. Their 2 resident cats don't have much to do with their boys, but Meesha immediately jumped onto the chair that the little boy was sitting in and starting giving him headbutts :y_the_best: the child was so excited cause the new kitty loves him LOL I'm sure that'll be the cat he bonds w/. Connie sent me pictures of this little boy petting Meesha while she was headbutting him and that kid has the largest grin on his face :mrgreen:

her husband is fascinated with Kenya cause she is so tiny. The cats, being meezers, seem to have already singled out their favorite people

4. vene

vene New Member

What a heartwarming story! :y_the_best: Looks like the girls are settled in nicely and are happy! :eek: I love the meezer express! You guys and gals are the best! :mrgreen:

5. lunaguy

lunaguy New Member

Awesome! :eek:

You should be extremely proud of the wonderful gift that you have helped give to those two sweet little creatures in need. Heartwarming!