1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

My How She Grown

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by charmedagain, Mar 6, 2006.

1. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Well my mums dog Jess is coming upto 6months old i think my mum said and she is huge, They are thinking about getting another dog as wen jess comes to my house she enjoys her time with Ice as they run around like crazy dogs and play fight and stuff, So when she goes home she is all depressed and wont come out of her bed.

Well thought i would share a picture taken today at my house.

[​IMG]

If only a red x comes up right click on it and show picture if that does not work you can goto either http://community.webshots.com/user/mickyuk28

or her website www.freewebs.com/andrea_uk_2006

Mike

2. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

Shes growing so fast, she really is a gorgeous dog. :D

3. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Aw! She has gotten big! LOL... kabuki still amazes me. I believe every time I look at her, she's grows!!! LOL....

4. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Jess is growing at a very fast rate, i know my pups used to grow fast but not like this lol.

Kabuki is a beautiful dog aswell as precious, I must admit every picture you post of kabuki you can see she has grown....

Mike

5. Samsintentions

LOL. yeah.

Just be careful! If their growing too fast, it can cause bone development problems.

One thing, if their still feeding puppy food, they need to switch to adult.

6. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Mum has already started switching her to an adult food, She is mixing it with her puppy food and gradually reducing the puppy food.

the only adult type food she found that Jess will eat is for working dogs, Which to me is not a bad thing since she has so much energy she makes me dizzy when she on a mad one lol

Mike

7. Samsintentions

Here's Kaubki's pictures from today

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And her slobber face!!! I don't know what that clar plastic looking thing is on the ground by her head... I think its a wrapper from her new tug toy...LOL
    [​IMG]

8. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

OMG she is huge and so photogenic.
    You can see the look of love in her eyes mine look at me as if to say can i eat you lol

As always great pics Sam

9. Samsintentions

lol.. yeah. She just got finished retrieving and learning to "release" and object in my hand.

We're working on her identifying diffrent objects, retrieving the right object and bringing it back and putting it in my hand.

10. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Wish i could get ice to do things like that, she has gone back to chewing things again i do not know why she is doing it, She gets lots of excersise, has loads of toys, gets gets alot of attention. Its getting to the point where i am thinking about either caging her or keeping her muzzled, As she just chewing anything she likes, Shoes, Bedding, Stuff like that even when i am in the room i only have to turn my back for 5minutes and she has her teeth in something.

I went to bed lastnight, She was in the room all of 5minutes while i went and brushed my teeth when i went back in the room i noticed that she had got hold of my partners gel heat pad and shredded it up all in the space of 5minutes.

I have never had a dog like her and its starting to drive me mad, She runs away from people that come into my home even some family members and friends she has seen before, Once they have been in the house for 20minutes she calms down and is great, She is brilliant around children and will lay there while they brushing her or rolling around with her, But i just do not know whats getting into her..

Mike

11. Samsintentions

could be just changing hormones. (unless she's spayed). BB's go through it. Precious was like that when I first got her. But not anymore. Their new thing is shredding their beds.

It's back in the 80's+ now so I took them away and they have their rugs. Which their trying to kill... But those are cheap. I think like 4 buck as Big Lots...