1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New Dog in family

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by nessa1880, May 12, 2005.

1. nessa1880

nessa1880 New Member

Well we have added a new addition to our family. My sister had a dog show up in her carport last week. She looked like she had puppies recently and was very weak. They took her in and started feeding and figuring out what to do. She ended up being a well trained and loving dog, so they decided to keep her. They posted her rescue in the paper just in case someone was looking for her. They took her to the vet and was told she is a Queensly, which is from the heeler family. Shes about 2-3 years old and recently had a litter about a month ago. So they got her shots and if noone claims her in 1 month then shes ours for good. I took my toy poodle around her and they are doing great together. Shes trying to be so motherly towards my dog. I just wanted to share with you all the good news. My nephews which are 3 and 7 are so excited to have a dog in there life and I think the new dog is happy with her new home. :D

2. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

Yay! Sounds like she found a good home! Pictures??? :lol: